NIKE Barkley Posite max

I got my pair TTS and I felt it a little tight. So I traded someone off of CL for 1/2 size bigger. Are there fakes roaming around etc or anything I should be concerned about? Just want to make sure as I get a little paranoid when it comes to dealing with eBay and CL. What can I look for? If I post pictures on this thread can you guys confirm they're legit? They came in a bag from Undefeated etc but I know you could always swap out the shoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Post some pics of them... But you should of did a thorough check upon trading for them, seeing as you already had a legit pair to compare them to... I would think the 3m wouldn't be on point on fakes this early, if there are any out there.
^^so i can take that sku number to any footlocker and they'll locate a pair?
I've never located a pair using the sku #, but I would think so... You can also check by footaction or call eastbay, seeing as they all use the same sku.

Last edited:
Post some pics of them... But you should of did a thorough check upon trading for them, seeing as you already had a legit pair to compare them to... I would think the 3m wouldn't be on point on fakes this early, if there are any out there.
I've never located a pair using the sku #, but I would think so... You can also check by footaction or call eastbay, seeing as they all use the same sku.
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Here are some pics. Let me know if you need more. I tried getting some of the tag but it wasn't able to get a clear shot.

these are hella fresh in person. i wasn't feeling them before release date. but my friend talked me into copping a pair. and im definitely not disappointed. best pick up of the year so far.

i just got offered concords for these via craiglist...should i make the trade? the barkleys have a higher retail value, but does the concord resale make up for it?

i just got offered concords for these via craiglist...should i make the trade? the barkleys have a higher retail value, but does the concord resale make up for it?
HELL NO. concords were produced in way larger quantities. and there will never be a retro for the barkleys. you can expect a retro for the concords within 10 years. thats if your willing to wait that long. next time just buy enough pairs to last you 10 years and you wont ever have to run into this dilemma again. unless he willing to add cash. then go for the trade. and concords sell for 300-350 MAX.

I dont think so, you see Concords on sale everywhere. Also, you never know when a Concord restock can happen. You know the Barkleys are getting restocked. So they need to add some cash to that.

HELL NO. concords were produced in way larger quantities. and there will never be a retro for the barkleys. you can expect a retro for the concords within 10 years. thats if your willing to wait that long. next time just buy enough pairs to last you 10 years and you wont ever have to run into this dilemma again. unless he willing to add cash. then go for the trade. and concords sell for 300-350 MAX.
My thoughts exactly. Plus those concords will be crazy yellow in a 2 years... I'd stay with the barkely's if I were you, but do you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom