NIKE Barkley Posite max

nobody know what the restock numbers will be. at the end of the day, if he wanted the 88s then he got them for stupid cheap. thats a win right there.

Plus I am not a Lebron 9 Elite fan, especially the Miami Vice...

I didnt want to get rid of the Posites but the 12 was just way too big...

Now for future colors, I know to get an 11.5

that was a hell of a trade...

i got the kobes vii allstar  and 100 on top but damn maimi vice 9 and 100.00 plus extra shoes on top lol wow...
roll.gif

that was a hell of a trade...

i got the kobes vii allstar  and 100 on top but damn maimi vice 9 and 100.00 plus extra shoes on top lol wow...:rofl:

Those hoops pack Pennys are impossible to find too, prob worth $250 IMO

i dont think every trade has to have a monetary value attached to it. if i like a pair and i want to trade, thats what i'll do. i value a shoe according to if i want it, not what resell price is?  thats why so many grown *** people on here are looking for approval from strangers on what they should do. its ridiculous!

Those 76ers are nice. Hopefully there's a Rockets one too and that Court Purple can't be the Suns one. No orange on the shoe.

i dont think every trade has to have a monetary value attached to it. if i like a pair and i want to trade, thats what i'll do. i value a shoe according to if i want it, not what resell price is?  thats why so many grown *** people on here are looking for approval from strangers on what they should do. its ridiculous!
Yeah that's what I'm saying especially when a person hits you up to trade and they are trying to say that what they have is worth a "reseller's price."  To me it's like "Oh word?,  Well go sell them for that much and holla at me with the dough." 
roll.gif

This makes no since bruh... Why would you trade a shoe thats reselling for more money, plus add another shoe, and give the man 100 cash? Wouldn't it make more since to just sell the shoe & buy what you want afterwards? 

This makes no since bruh... Why would you trade a shoe thats reselling for more money, plus add another shoe, and give the man 100 cash? Wouldn't it make more since to just sell the shoe & buy what you want afterwards? 
apparently the person making the trade want em that much! Because they wanted to! Plain and simple!

Nike shipped mine in a box that could've fit 3 pair. The shoes were already falling out when I opened the box

Back
Top Bottom