NIKE Barkley Posite max

Rayguns too beastly for me...to each his own though. Hoping the 76ers sit enough to drop in price, ill grab a pair. Im scared the raygun hype will bleed over into these other releases though.

FTL said eggplants are 3/23
smokin.gif
Nice

nerd.gif

Waiting on some more pics of the 76ers...need to confirm whether I'm copping those or the Suns foams in March...

my dudes size 10.5 came in today. shoe is crazy for sure. but still not for me. too much going on.

my dude better not flake on me. he already acting kinda shaky. size 10 incoming tomorrow for my other dude

my dudes size 10.5 came in today. shoe is crazy for sure. but still not for me. too much going on.

my dude better not flake on me. he already acting kinda shaky. size 10 incoming tomorrow for my other dude

Wow dude. Did you get the dudes pair for the dudes?

Wore mine today with blue/white Elite socks, they red/purple from the inside completely stained my socks.
laugh.gif
Hey Jada, after getting and wearing them, how do they fit on you?  I checked the past few pages and there have been some mixed reviews.  Some say too tight, some are saying they fit big.  Just trying to gauge before I pull the trigger on a pair.

Hey Jada, after getting and wearing them, how do they fit on you?  I checked the past few pages and there have been some mixed reviews.  Some say too tight, some are saying they fit big.  Just trying to gauge before I pull the trigger on a pair.

Very comfy and fit true to size, with some good room in them.

I was able to wear them for the entire day with no knee or ankle pain.

Last edited:
Folks trying to get $450 for these on CL are straight tripping. I see the appeal, but copping them was too easy to command that price.

Great shoe, though.

Back
Top Bottom