NIKE Barkley Posite max

Got my pair from Nike today. A great week! Got my ASG Lebrons and Air Force Maxes also.

The red teeth part of my midsole on the right pair seem to be a little dirty - as if the newsprint kinda rubbed on it a little bit. Does anyone else look like this or is that how it's supposed to look?

Who said "76ers" were March? Gentry say May! And ftl said they have no release info on em..checc bacc later
Ya I saw that too.  He also replied to the guy asking about a possible area 72 foamposite and he said "Surprise that will get u hyped!"

HOW DO THESE FIT...HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING ON IT ON THE LAST 2-4 PAGES

Got mine in today from FTL. I'm an 8 in Jordan's and I'm a half size UP in my LeBron's...was worried that the 8 I was able to cop in these online was going to be too small, as I tried on the Fighter Jets and an 8 was too small... BUT the 8 in the ChuckPosite fits PERFECT! Gary Payton glove style... I have a wide foot and these are great, glad I went TTS. Hope that helps fam!

View media item 284133View media item 284134View media item 284135

Got mine in today from FTL. I'm an 8 in Jordan's and I'm a half size UP in my LeBron's...was worried that the 8 I was able to cop in these online was going to be too small, as I tried on the Fighter Jets and an 8 was too small... BUT the 8 in the ChuckPosite fits PERFECT! Gary Payton glove style... I have a wide foot and these are great, glad I went TTS. Hope that helps fam!
Good info! I was debating too because im a 12 and i have wide feet too. Ill go with the 12s then.

Yeah see that seems off to me.

I have a pretty normal foot I suppose neither wide nor narrow, but my normal 9.5 feels really tight on the sides of my foot.

Tried on my buddy's 10 and it felt much better.

Interesting...

Last edited:
READ THE COUPLE OF REPLIES THAT SAID TTS (THANKS) ...STILL WAITING FOR MORE REPLIES TO JUDGE... A GOOD WAY TO TELL IS BY KNOWING WHAT PPL WEAR IN LEBRONS BC THATS A TIGHT-ISH SHOE... I JUST WANT TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE. I REMEMBER COPPING THE HALF CENTS IN AN 11 THINKING THEY RAN LIKE FOAMS AND THOSE WERE TTS FOR SURE

SIDE NOTE:

THERE ARE 16 EBAY PAGES DEDICATED TO THIS SHOE..ITS DISGUSTING ... DID ANYONE EVEN BUY THESE TO KEEP OTHER THAN NT? SHEESH

Back
Top Bottom