NIKE Barkley Posite max

im thinking about getting the barkley foamposite area 72 however how do these run for people with wide feet .5 size up or tts? thanks again for helping me with answer

nvm instead of being lazy *** i see people with wide feet should go .5 up from few pages back
I have wide feet tried tts and .5 size up. I recommend your tts. If you can't find it in your size then go .5 up.

for $235 im all in. Not a penny more.
the shoe looks really good in these pics imo. I too think they messed up by removing the teal sockliner tho. Honestly I think this shoe has one of the best shape and sillhouette on a shoe in a while. My rayguns look great with jeans, just love the look of a high-top foamposite really. Cant wait for these to come out, def. cop for me.  

Oh ya to answer someones question, yes, it does have gitd outsole, bla bla bla who cares

well i guess this is one of those if i have the money i will pick up the shoe and if i don't have the money then i won't feel bad for not getting them, its just sad because they could've been so much better, what does worry me is still seeing that suggested(i know it's only suggested) retail price of $235 and every site saying $200 

well i guess this is one of those if i have the money i will pick up the shoe and if i don't have the money then i won't feel bad for not getting them, its just sad because they could've been so much better, what does worry me is still seeing that suggested(i know it's only suggested) retail price of $235 and every site saying $200 

NDC right now shows $200 also

Just saw a twitter feed from ND that said they will be $200 and dropping on the 23rd.
$200 sounds good to me. better than $250 
eyes.gif

I'm really feeling these new barkley posites n I really don't care how the value holds up on them cause I wear them n I'm not into resale!!!!

Eggplants are iffy at 235. 200 definate cop. Liking these barkleys more than regular foams nowadays. Area 72s were super slept on. Even my ppl that usually always strike out online were able to walk away with a pair. Plus that $30 cashback on ndc was killer

Anybody Barkley Posite Area 72 have a bent or creased mark on their 3M Hang Tag from the way it was folded in the box? lol. Kind of a little pissed about that, but oh well I won't be rocking it with the hang tag anyway. 

Sorry to butt in with no four play but I find this site more interesting than some others.

I like the black liner. That's my style. I'd prefer that on the Chuckposites too.

The good thing for all of you that are still wanting to cop is that the hype died down dramatically.
I'm glad they removed those white dots. That was straight ugly IMO.

My thing is it brought the shoe out and made it not so black lol
Has anyone seen a 3M shot of the eggplants like the 72's? Well, I haven't and have thought that the dots are it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom