NIKE Barkley Posite max

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
I'm not surprised. Any new shoe that people want in one CW, nike is gunna make us wait to increase the hype before the real release date. The last thing they want is another hyperposite release.
im not feeling that CW at all! I was hoping it would suck up some of the eggplant hype! Then I could slide in and cop with ease! OH WELL!
mean.gif

im not feeling that CW at all! I was hoping it would suck up some of the eggplant hype! Then I could slide in and cop with ease! OH WELL!
mean.gif
Not so lucky. Now this is gunna make the eggplants Hyped as ****!!! Who knows when the next cw is coming!

Last edited:
Not so lucky. Now this is gunna make the eggplants Hyped as ****!!! Who knows when the next cw is coming!

Well i was looking forward to that 76ers colorway, but i guess i'll just have the 2prs, looking at the foam eggplants i guess i can see y nike stripped some of the color off

SIZING IS ANNOYING WHICH MAKES SENSE SINCE ITS ALL OPINION... IM HOPING THESE ARE STILL IN THE PLACES THAT OVER CHARGE IN THE BX SO I CAN TRY EM ON THERE AND SEE WHAT I NEED TO GET

Man I hope their is an actual all black Barkley posite colorway coming down the line.

View media item 305802Just came in, finally. So much detail, the white speckles have a fixture separate from the foam material. I was tired of window shopping so I paid $385, but I can say it was well worth it. With the egg plants losing there touch I'm happy I pulled the trigger.

Are the Nike Barkley Posite Max "Eggplant" going to be a limited release? and how much do you think the resale for these will be? Thanks in advance

^^^ The sites more than legit....ordered from them a few times and they ship faster than most. And I doubt a legit botique is going to put up fake pics on their site.
Trying to sell your Barkley Posites for $425 huh? :lol: Dudes are funny.

^^^So I see you took it personal.LMAO...I was talking to the dude that said they released in europe with the kicks-crew link ..the actual shoes have the spots on the air bubble..BUT THANKS ms.knowitall... :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom