NIKE Barkley Posite max

Footlocker is taking phone orders for the "eggplants" and they also do not have that availability alert on the product page like they do with most limited releases. Those 2 indications tell me these will be an easy cop with plenty of pairs to go around.

Didn't even see your post.. Good observation.. Repped.

Anybody have these already? I'd like to see a few more pics on feet. Can't make up my mind if I want these or not. Who all has seen these in person and are you copping?

Last edited:
Anybody have these already? I'd like to see a few more pics on feet. Can't make up my mind if I want these or not. Who all has seen these in person and are you copping?
Saw em at FTL when I entered raffle ( which I won and will be picking up) They are dope in person. Have like a chrome type pop to the color which is constantly shifting. Highly suggest trying to cop

I'm headed to the mall at 0400 for the 0800 release, hopefully with the bred xi and limited aunt pearls I should have no prob, and in my area only champs got the xiii who gave out tickets so hopefully there's no line for these but you never know

im glad da teal sockliner is gone.

i got a funny feeling these wont move as fast as ya think they will, they'll sell..but unless they limited they gonna move da way

dynamic blue zoom rookie pennys did. they'll sell out, but overtime..i dont think da general public has bought into these as

a "BUY RIGHT NOW" sneaker, especially at da 235 price PLUS tax which in NYC comes out to....255 dollars retail.

I agree with this

:lol: yeah right. i got dynamics on sale for $89. ur crazy if u think these will make it to see discounts. at least not here in baltimore. the thirst is def. real. most places ran out of raffle ticket on the 1st day just like breds.

Also sizing wise, I know everyone's foot is different but I have the ASG's. I wear a 10.5 in foam ones so I got a 10 in barkley posites and they fit like boats. I'm also scared to go down to 9.5 cuz They may be too tight. I have those awkward feet where one size is way too loose then the next size is way too tight. But that 10 was loose as hell and looked big on feet.

I won the FTL raffle at one of the malls by me, but when I called back my size was already sold :x :smh: :/ .~

Last edited:
Did some of my "homework" for this release and here are the online sites and info for tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Nike Barkley Posite Max “Eggplant” Black/Black

Price: Mens $235

Release Day: 3/23 @8am est

Online Retailers:

NDC: Twitter Link Only

Footlocker: http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...te-max-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Eastbay: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...te-max-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Footaction: http://www.footaction.com/product/m...te-max-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

where you able to get jimmy jazz link?

Can't see wat the deal is with these?? Barkley never even wore these!!! And to have them at 230 is a slap in yall face buy Nike[emoji]128075[/emoji] yall just buying off hype , when was the last time Barkley even stepped his fat asss on the court
Just terrible [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Barkley may not be playing in them BUT other NBA players are wearing them on and off the court (Lebron, KD, Ross, etc.) so I'm sure the shoe will do fine.

I see you ask for the JJ link for almost every single release... Can you really not figure it out yourself? It's quite simple

lol this is only shoe ive ever asked for jj link... i may have asked multiple times but i just want to cover all my bases... to know exactly how the link will be.

whatever someone was nice enough to help me out and explain how jj works on their links.

Last edited:
someone pm me jj link...i think i go it but wanna make sure dont want the lurkers trolling

Same but all my searching leads me to the email they sent out this am having the link any helpful info would be appreciated

Oh Jimmy... lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom