NIKE Barkley Posite max

will jimmy jazz have these? if they how do you search for them.

last last weekend i was trying to find the penny v but couldnt find them. Thankfully someone posted link up here.

If no one wants to post up info can someone PM me please. thanks

idk about online but i went to the store yesterday and its first come first serve.

These were added to the Nike product launch calendar.

[h3]Barkley Posite Max[/h3]
Energy/Fire
Style# 555097-300

$200

so I won a RSVP for Nike DC. The window is 8-9:30 am. Does anyone know how strict they are with the window? Will they refuse you if you are like 20-30 minutes late?

so I won a RSVP for Nike DC. The window is 8-9:30 am. Does anyone know how strict they are with the window? Will they refuse you if you are like 20-30 minutes late?
They are very strict with time as they won't let you in after 9:30.  If you're late, you'll have to line up with the others waiting on shoes that didn't get picked up.  

HOH Woodfield still has the ASG in a few sizes if anybody is in the Schaumburg, IL area. Nothing bigger than size 11. Goodluck.

HOH Woodfield still has the ASG in a few sizes if anybody is in the Schaumburg, IL area. Nothing bigger than size 11. Goodluck.
Damn that used to be my old neighborhood used to hit that place up all the time as a kid haha. Sucks that they don't do phone orders I needed an 11 lol.

My Footlocker said they will be making calls later in the evening. They got 12 pairs. Hoping me or my brother get that ever elusive size 13

Back
Top Bottom