NIKE Barkley Posite max

I was messaging a guy on ebay who's selling a few pairs and he was claiming that they are still available at stores for retail in Houston...

I find that kinda hard to believe. Can anyone confirm?

I think most of the pack is still in stores down there, Houston is a Jordan head city.

since i double up on these, i'm going to trade a pair for a worn twice lebron 9 maimi vice, what do you guys think?  thanks in advance for the response

Last edited:
I was messaging a guy on ebay who's selling a few pairs and he was claiming that they are still available at stores for retail in Houston...

I find that kinda hard to believe. Can anyone confirm?
Somebody was saying that Houston had a VERY LARGE allocation of the all star pack

since i double up in these, im going to trade a pair for a worn twice lebron 9 maimi vice, what do you guys think?  thanks in advance for the response
Miami Vice 9s have really been dropping in price. I have seen several DS pairs going for ~$350. I would make that deal if the other guy threw some cash in.

I called around stores in Houston. They are all sold out. I don't know who said they had them in stock. Just the blazers and ones people don't want.

Had no shipping confirmation from Eastbay or Footlocker, I was starting to get a little worried. Took a nap, woke up, and there they were. 

There as a post of a picture from Footlocker/eastbay saying the shoes are back order and will ship out sometimes on the 22-23. It was posted near the checkout button.

I still don't have shipping from NDC, but just now I got shipping info for an ASG shirt I placed the day before, so I'm assuming we will get notification tomorrow

There as a post of a picture from Footlocker/eastbay saying the shoes are back order and will ship out sometimes on the 22-23. It was posted near the checkout button.
I think Eastbay was back ordered not Footlocker. But even if Eastbay was really backordered I don't think I would have gotten shipping confirmation yet. 

Miami Vice 9s have really been dropping in price. I have seen several DS pairs going for ~$350. I would make that deal if the other guy threw some cash in.

I haven't seen much go for under $450, besides fakes and used. DS popular sizes are still $450-$550 if they come with receipt...

IYeah seems like houston had a bunch of pairs i was able to gt an 11.5 yesterday athoh northiine footaction had a sz 10.5
and dat was the bigger sz left...... only shoe i did t see were the force max.... the jordan 88 were still available in gs sz S of yesterday roind2pm....
Bunch of shoes reztocked bred 11 bred 13 black yellow 4... pink foams.....
And ebdy and their mama had the barkley on..... guess whoever is hosting asg nxt year will gt the sME treatment....

I think Eastbay was back ordered not Footlocker. But even if Eastbay was really backordered I don't think I would have gotten shipping confirmation yet. 

Pretty sure Eastbay/Foot Locker/Champs & Foot Actions websites all pull inventory from the same inventory system, so if one was backordered they would probably all be backordered.

Somebody was saying that Houston had a VERY LARGE allocation of the all star pack
Hell yeah we did, pretty sure it was because the game was here. Got another pair yesterday check that transaction time, think they're all gone now. U can maybe save the pic and zoom in on time/date. 02/17/2013 4:19 pm

Last edited:
^

Eastbay's not back ordered and never were. I don't know why it said that. An NTer posted on Saturday that he talked to a rep and she said that the shoes were in hand. Most of us have gotten shipping confirmation as well.

just because people win the auction or click buy it now doesn't mean they actually paid for the item.. too many non paying bidders on ebay & too many lowballing flakers on craigslist. lets stop resellers with more restocks.
Your right but, the non payments usually show up in red. Paid orders are green.

Back
Top Bottom