NIKE Barkley Posite max

lol. you gotta admit.. that was pretty funny. 
happy.gif

Not really but nice try. Haha.

Really want these but if they get cancelled then they get cancelled but best believe I'm getting something from Nike.

For those that haven't received your shipping, call the toll free Nike number or DM them on twitter.

Sometimes my shipping confirmation doesn't get through to my email.

If you have the order confirmation email, just tell them the order number and they will get back to you fairly quickly.

Nike guy I talked to said that most orders on the Barkleys were shipped out Monday night.

I wonder if those that used the free shipping are the ones that are experiencing the delays.

I would suggest getting in contact with Nike if you STILL haven't received shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
Off topic I know.... but does anyone know where to get some LBJ IV Fruity Pebbles?
 you might get jumped on for posting this question in here, but I haven't heard anybody talk about this shoe in a while. there is a pair on ebay right now...can we say $1500!!!!

All these pictures of the Barkley's is making me change my mind about keeping them!

I can't wait for my pair to arrive from NDC next week!

Does anyone think I could trade my 2 pairs of barkleys posites 11.5 for some X Corks ? I really want that shoe but I know it's going to be hard to get .
Highly doubt anyone with Corks will go for that trade. Looking at how much each shoe is going for, you'd probably need 3 Barkley Posites

I used the free shipping was scheduled for early delivery today and then it changed to normal delivery tomorrow.

I would give up a third pair . I bought 3 ,planned on keeping one for the collection . I got the extras to trade for some AFMax rayguns , but I really wanna add those Corks .

You are better off buying the corks cash or reselling all 3 I own 2 pairs of these and if I had 3 I wouldn't make that trade your better of reselling all 3 for 350 and buying a pair or corks

i just got offered concords for these via craiglist...should i make the trade? the barkleys have a higher retail value, but does the concord resale make up for it?
Id do it personally. Concords look infinitely better than theses things.

But it depends what YOU like more

I don't get having to ask people if a trade works. Do you like them or what? Simple as that.
Exactly.

People too concerned if the trade is 'equal in value'. Trades should be about if both parties want the other party's shoe more than the current shoe they have.

If money is that important, then just sell them for cash and use the money to buy it off the other party

Exactly.

People too concerned if the trade is 'equal in value'. Trades should be about if both parties want the other party's shoe more than the current shoe they have.

If money is that important, then just sell them for cash and use the money to buy it off the other party
well said .... get what u like not what others think u should get

Back
Top Bottom