NIKE Barkley Posite max

^^^ Thanks for the posting the review on the eggplants... Upon further review I'm a fall back on those, the way they executed black/purple doesn't do it for me #Burple
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hey Jada, after getting and wearing them, how do they fit on you?  I checked the past few pages and there have been some mixed reviews.  Some say too tight, some are saying they fit big.  Just trying to gauge before I pull the trigger on a pair.
I love the way mine fits. Very comfortable, they're not snug like foams but roomy.

Hey just wanted to throw this out there, I just tweeted footlocker about what Barkley posites were gonna be the ones coming out on March 23 because on the calander it says Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver. I basically asked if that meant the eggplants/76ers/both were coming out that day and they said NEITHER! So that means it's something we havent seen... I want to see these so post up a pic someone, ive looked everywhere! If you want me to forward my twitter convo with FL I will but its pretty straight forward.

Thanks for the heads up...too bad I really liked the 76ers. but still interested in these "new unknown" colors.

Looking forward to the purple Barkley posites. Also curious to see what the metallic silvers look like but imagine them looking sort of like the flightposites.

i was going to pass on these. but my friend talked me into copping a pair. im really glad i got mines. they look hella better in person.

Per Nike's release calendar:
    [h3]Barkley Posite Max[/h3]
    Black/Black
    Style# 555097-003
    $200
SOURCE: http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

SO EXCITED FOR THESE. I'm ready to complete my cloak pack!

and idk about you guys but these should be called the cloak barkley posites, NOT eggplants.

Last edited:
Per Nike's release calendar:
    [h3]Barkley Posite Max[/h3]
    Black/Black
    Style# 555097-003
    $200
SOURCE: http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

SO EXCITED FOR THESE. I'm ready to complete my cloak pack!

and idk about you guys but these should be called the cloak barkley posites, NOT eggplants.
Wait are these the 'eggplants' (official cw for those was black/total purple if I recall correctly) or are these the black outs?  Either way $200 - 15% NDC coupon 
smokin.gif

Wait are these the 'eggplants' (official cw for those was black/total purple if I recall correctly) or are these the black outs?  Either way $200 - 15% NDC coupon 
smokin.gif
when you google the product code the cloak colorway shows up. and also theres no sign these will be TLO on the website so here's to hoping for an easy cop!

so the 76ers don't drop until May? Oh well, guess I'll cop the Rayguns...don't wanna wait...

I wore my rayguns on Saturday and they stained my socks purple :lol: I'll post pics when I get home from work

Anyone read were DailySole and Kicks on Fire said the 76ers come out March 9 from article they did yesterday?What's with the conflicting reports?

Anyone read were DailySole and Kicks on Fire said the 76ers come out March 9 from article they did yesterday?What's with the conflicting reports?
Nike originally posted 3/9 as the release date on their release calendar but they pushed them back into may.

The Barkleys are sex man. STRAIGHT FIRE. In person these look so much more amazing, the detail, the rocky galaxy texture on the outsole, just everything about this is pure ecstasy.  It's like heat on steroids.  I don't even care for my Bred 13's or Space Jams. This shoe in person is dope.

Back
Top Bottom