NIKE Barkley Posite max

Has anyone ever had problem paying an rsvp site to send a DM for you and you sending a DM yourself for the same shoe to better your chances ? Do you really get disqualified for trying to better your chances?

Last week was the first time they had it in ATL. I sent 3 DM's from the same account (I kept leaving stuff out or doing it wrong). On my 4th try I did it right and won a RSVP spot.

Last week was the first time they had it in ATL. I sent 3 DM's from the same account (I kept leaving stuff out or doing it wrong). On my 4th try I did it right and won a RSVP spot.
Where was this at?!

Edit: never mind. When did Lenox switch over from running only?!

Last edited:
Will the blacklight "charge" em for exteneded wear or just while under the light?
the glow in the dark never lasts for that long of a time, most of the time when i see my glow in the dark soles are when i go outside (when the sun is out) and when i go back inside somewhere, then it stays for around like 2 mins tops.. then just fades away.  if you really want to have em glowing all the time.. like go into movies or whatever, buy a portable blacklight and just charge up your shoes whenever you want em to glow for a little bit (probably 3-4 mins max if that).

Do you know how some people buy more than two pairs on ndc? Do they use different credit card or different email account?

Last edited:
the glow in the dark never lasts for that long of a time, most of the time when i see my glow in the dark soles are when i go outside (when the sun is out) and when i go back inside somewhere, then it stays for around like 2 mins tops.. then just fades away.  if you really want to have em glowing all the time.. like go into movies or whatever, buy a portable blacklight and just charge up your shoes whenever you want em to glow for a little bit (probably 3-4 mins max if that).

Is this real life? :rofl:

Last edited:
Is this real life?
roll.gif
that ish does sound mad foolish when you think about it.

ANYONE THATS WONDERING ABOUT THE SIZE SHOULD TRY TO GET TO A MOM N POP SHOP AND TRY EM ON... MOST OF NT KEPT SAYING TTS...I TRIED EM ON TODAY AND THEY FIT SNUG. I GET AN 11 ANYTIME A SHOE IS SNUG FOR ME AND AN 11 IN THESE WITH NORMAL BLACK ATHLETIC SOCKS FITS JUST FINE WITH SOME BUT LITTLE TOE ROOM... MY DEFINITION OF TTS IS NOT TIGHT NOT SNUG...THESE ARE NOT TTS IMO

Do these run narrow? I got wide feet.lol.

daclosetcollector has a platinum/cyber blue colorway on his instagram... anyone care to post the pic... im on my phone

So you have both, I searched and didn't find do the eggplants have 3M also? Have you had any success getting the area 72s to glow more?

Yes I have both. No 3m on eggplants just the color shift similar to Penny V cloaks & of course the gitd sole. Havent gotten around to trying to make it glow more...probly wont wear either til Summer anyway.

Platinum joints are fire too. Will be saving money for as many pairs of 76ers and those as i can get. Can do without the foam ones Nike got planned to drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom