NIKE Barkley Posite max

Quick; should I go for these or try and get another pair of Bred 11's?!
Personally me being the owner of a DS pair of 2001 Bred XI's I would get the Eggplants. That being said I prefer the sixers colorway. Just something Different from Jordans. But if you never had them this would be the time for the Breds 11's.

Killing time in the parking lot waiting for my daughter. I called foot lockers in the Bay Area and they all confirmed getting them. However, none of them knew how or when the raffles are... Smh

are yall serious??? look at the carbon and no splatter on air bubble is a dead give away :smh:

Doesn't matter if they're fakes, that's the next cw from what I hear...could be wrong...but that's what i hear.

Last edited:
I been reading lately everyone saying TTS, but earlier for area 72 I kept reading .5 size up, which one is it considering also I have wide feet

Hope these r under the radar from the XIs restock this weekend, kinda remind me of the way when the royal 1s released at the all star weekend, everybody went for the asg shoes, and regret didn't pick those up. I really want to pick these up, not gonna miss that. May double up, let's see how it goes. So, for whoever wants these, just keep hype the XIs up on that threads. :evil:

obviously its early cause its pre-drop day, but early pairs on ebay have BINs of like 360 and up.. crazy.

there is no way i'm not getting these. this c/w is dope, imo. copped the ASGs and after these i'm guessing i'll be done with this shoe. 6ers are weak and def. not feeling those camos. these will be had tho, no questions even at $235.

Got my ticket for my guaranteed pair in my size. Sick shoe though the 235 retail had me reconsidering.

Personally me being the owner of a DS pair of 2001 Bred XI's I would get the Eggplants. That being said I prefer the sixers colorway. Just something Different from Jordans. But if you never had them this would be the time for the Breds 11's.
I have a pair of the 11's from the first restock on FNL. But I think I want another pair... I like the barkley's, just wish it had more foam for that price! 
nerd.gif
 Decisions, decisions. There is no way I'm copping both though. Student loan payments just kicked in haha 

Nice clear pic of the "Eggplant" Barkley Posite's via Sole Boutique

Last edited:
nike cant pull a new idea out the butt even if they tried

another fusion
at least the zoom rookie was a whole new shoe with elements of a fusion

looks like my tax money is a coming so i will be getting these, 76ers, Fila 96(ghII) and the whiteout(cocaine) foams

Back
Top Bottom