NIKE Barkley Posite max

Lmao yall killin me right here.... the silver duncan's are def on top of my list when it cmes to foams.... as well as the royals..

saw this in a nt'ers sig why the hell are the snapbacks so expensive for this shoe http://www.ebay.com/itm/251282461632?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 , I saw the purple ones going for 80+
mean.gif
wtf?! this is my first time seeing a snapback for these smdh prices just like for the cloak penny v hat

Can't wait to get my hands on a pair of the Gammas, been looking forward to this colorway for a while

Damn the delay between actual tweet to twitter notification/ text is a full minute or more over 3g
Actual tweet 3:21
Twitter notification 3:22
Text 10 seconds after that

Thats y i never get anything smh!
U litteraly have to sit infront of a comp on a wired set up to get a chance
Im never gonna get anything via tweet :frown:

has anybody played ball on these
grin.gif
 thinking about wearing my 76ers for our next game but not sure how they will perform on the hardwood, i play in my Kobes, KDs, Lebrons and Foamposites but which 1 are more closer to the Barkelys performance wise
ohwell.gif
 thanks

Last edited:
has anybody played ball on these>D  thinking about wearing my 76ers for our next game but not sure how they will perform on the hardwood, i play in my Kobes, KDs, Lebrons and Foamposites but which 1 are more closer to the Barkelys performance wise:\  thanks

It's nike sports wear model. Not good for ball

These bad boys and the eggplants are def the best colorways. I had to get the Eggplants and got my ticket for the Gamma Blue's.

They crack but anybody see any CHUCKPOSITES on court, I feel like wilson Chandler should have wore these in game

Wassup guys here is a quick review of the "Gamma Blue" Barkley Posites. 

So you make a video about having the shoe a DAY early, but spend the whole video talking about how much you don't like the shoe? Why buy it then? For the e-props of posting a video 24 hours before they release?

This is exactly what's wrong with buying sneakers today. Instead of people buying what they like, they consume and hoard sneakers like they are precious commodities. :smh:

This is why gave up on collecting too, how do you have the money to buy all them kicks did your parents buy them for you.

Truth. If he had to spend his own money that he worked for, then he wouldn't be throwing down $250 for a pair of shoes he spends 2 minutes dissing in a YouTube video.

Back
Top Bottom