Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

I would think lifetime with a $100 plus monthly fee would have some civilized players, thats surprising

I would think lifetime with a $100 plus monthly fee would have some civilized players, thats surprising

I thought so too, but it’s a mixed bag. Sometimes you get college and former college players who are levels above everyone else and generally great to play with. Other times you get players where the slightest bit of contact turns them into elbow throwing, borderline dirty physical aholes. I’ve had the best luck with early afternoon games, while during primetime you can’t go an hour without at least one issue arising.

https://weartesters.com/a-detailed-look-at-the-jordan-diamond-low-by-tinker-hatfield/
Excited for these, didn't know a low was coming so soon. The High top version has looked great on Tatum with USA team during FIBA

cropped-B43E8820-5554-4117-9B77-BADE408CDAF7.jpeg

Textile upper along with some synthetic overlays to help reduce weight. Forefoot Zoom Air is in place for cushion along with a Phylon midsole and full-length rubber outsole.

Kind of reminds me of the Jordan 29 low, which was an amazing shoe. Traction, huge forefoot zoom, traditional tongue, etc.
upload_2019-8-23_11-19-32.jpeg

https://weartesters.com/a-detailed-look-at-the-jordan-diamond-low-by-tinker-hatfield/
Excited for these, didn't know a low was coming so soon. The High top version has looked great on Tatum with USA team during FIBA

cropped-B43E8820-5554-4117-9B77-BADE408CDAF7.jpeg

Textile upper along with some synthetic overlays to help reduce weight. Forefoot Zoom Air is in place for cushion along with a Phylon midsole and full-length rubber outsole.

Kind of reminds me of the Jordan 29 low, which was an amazing shoe. Traction, huge forefoot zoom, traditional tongue, etc.
upload_2019-8-23_11-19-32.jpeg

I wonder what kind of zoom bag is in the forefoot here.

Made for those w disabilities in mind - easy on off in the rear of the shoe. Pretty cool system

Maybe I missed it but was there info on the type of release (price, men’s sizing, etc)? I know sometime in November is the potential release date but outside of that anything more?

JS”

My rotation has been KD 12, Why not zero.2, Kobe Protro 1, but recently bought why not zero.1 Chaos edition on clearance plus coupon from nike.com and was loving everything about that shoe. That all ended on Monday when I went up to block a shot and came down on my opponents foot and, pop, pop, ankle sprain city. I knew it was a bad one right away and now I'm in a boot and out of commission for 3-6 weeks. I'm hoping this was just a freak experience, and won't have to retire the zero.1 chaos out of fear of ankle annihilation. Anyone else have ankle issues with zero.1, zero.1 low, or zero.1 chaos, or is this just a result of standard everyday risk of playing a sport that includes jumping while 9 other bodies are in my vicinity?

Hi, anybody tried the Kobe AD NXT FF?
Thanks

Only for casual use so far. They feel pretty similiar to the 360’s but better built in my opinion. They’re comfortable but not as a plush as the kd12. Very easy to get in and overall a cool shoe.

Dumb question but I just started playing ball again recently and I keep getting stubbed toes (lost the nails on both big toes) wearing my normal size. I went up half a size so I have a little more than thumb width room (little more than 1") at the toe and I ended up stubbing my smaller toes. I double up on the socks and tie them as tight as I can, maybe I need to re-tie them between games? Last stub came in my 4th game.

Do you guys size up a full size from casual sneakers? I never had this problem with the Jordan XX9 lows I had in TTS before but the tread is gone on them.

I find its more a question of materials vs sizing. I wear 13 in everything Nike and I dont switch up between ball shoes and casual shoes. The Lebron Soldier 6's killed my big toenails and they're still recovering, I make sure that the toe material is softer than hard fuse.

Dumb question but I just started playing ball again recently and I keep getting stubbed toes (lost the nails on both big toes) wearing my normal size. I went up half a size so I have a little more than thumb width room (little more than 1") at the toe and I ended up stubbing my smaller toes. I double up on the socks and tie them as tight as I can, maybe I need to re-tie them between games? Last stub came in my 4th game.

Do you guys size up a full size from casual sneakers? I never had this problem with the Jordan XX9 lows I had in TTS before but the tread is gone on them.

Reactions: TWC
My rotation has been KD 12, Why not zero.2, Kobe Protro 1, but recently bought why not zero.1 Chaos edition on clearance plus coupon from nike.com and was loving everything about that shoe. That all ended on Monday when I went up to block a shot and came down on my opponents foot and, pop, pop, ankle sprain city. I knew it was a bad one right away and now I'm in a boot and out of commission for 3-6 weeks. I'm hoping this was just a freak experience, and won't have to retire the zero.1 chaos out of fear of ankle annihilation. Anyone else have ankle issues with zero.1, zero.1 low, or zero.1 chaos, or is this just a result of standard everyday risk of playing a sport that includes jumping while 9 other bodies are in my vicinity?

Sorry to hear about the injury. I’ve been there before (just coming out of a bad roll in the kd 12). The zer0.1 have more stability to me than the zer0.2 (not that those are bad). They have such a wide base that you should be good but I know how challenging a bad roll is and what it means mentally every time you put on the sneaker again. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

JS”

Back
Top Bottom