Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

Got too many in my current rotation. KD12’s are the favorite right now by a long shot. Want at least 3 more pairs. Also have Kyrie 4’s, Kobe I & IV protros on ice
23810583-34A8-4B86-BD3A-7AA363AE723F.jpeg
is "why not 2" worse than CD12

isn't" why not 2 " worse than KD 12 ? KD 12 seemed too soft to support foot
KD12’s are a bit soft but more supportive than the KD11 which was pretty much unplayable. Why Not Zero.2’s are really good shoes too though. Forefoot zoom is insanely bouncy, but they’re just a bit too bulky and restrictive around the ankle area for me.

Curious if any notices a difference between the regular Why Not 2s and the SEs....

I've had the lebron 16s since release, I wore them probably 10 times. Ill put them on again but Ill prb be going back to the kd 12 or kyrie 5. I don't like the lebrons so far because my feet slide in the toe box and I don't feel snug around my ankle

Lebron XVI
Kobe I Protro
I’ve tried so many shoes in the past year or so...Kyrie 5, KD 12, PG 3, Harden 3, Marquee Boost, Why Not Zero 1, BYW X, Kobe Protro IV, Kobe NXT 360, etc (I’m sure there’s a few others that slip my mind at the moment) but my absolute go-to shoes have been Protro 1 and LBJ 16. Give me a supportive shoe that has amazing impact protection for these old knees lol, Zoom that’s not overly bouncy and I’m good. I’ve stocked up on these two models and just about gotten rid of every other hoop shoe that I own.

Yall

I need a basketball sneakers for my 2nd league game on the weekend.

All for $78 which should I pick(im a big man)

Iron Spider D.o.n. Issue 1 BN
Why Not Zero 2 Future History used once
Dame 5 basic color BN

I live in the Philippines so I know yall have cheaper alternatives there in US but if I have to pick one

Yall

I need a basketball sneakers for my 2nd league game on the weekend.

All for $78 which should I pick(im a big man)

Iron Spider D.o.n. Issue 1 BN
Why Not Zero 2 Future History used once
Dame 5 basic color BN

I live in the Philippines so I know yall have cheaper alternatives there in US but if I have to pick one
Don't touch the why not, durability is crap. The forefoot rubber is known to split open.

I'll go with the dame 5 if your a big man, but seeing the don in person it seemsike it offer alot of impact protection cause how much bounce they used on that shoe.

Curious if any notices a difference between the regular Why Not 2s and the SEs....
I have yet to play in the SE but I did try them on, in store, and the immediate feel was very different. Felt more plush; broken in, but not too much where it would be mushy. I just noticed that forefoot Zoom way more. It got me excited for when I finally decide to pick up a pair.

Don't touch the why not, durability is crap. The forefoot rubber is known to split open.

I'll go with the dame 5 if your a big man, but seeing the don in person it seemsike it offer alot of impact protection cause how much bounce they used on that shoe.

Concur, I’ve split open two pairs of the YNots just this summer.

Just tried on the Zoom Rize and Alphadunk, sticking with the KD12.

Rize feels stiff and I didnt feel the zoom, its more stable than the KD12 for sure but doesn't seem necessary.

Alphadunk is clunky and midfoot is stiff, def feel like transition is lacking.

Kd 12, harden 3 are my favorites right now, I like that step in plush feel while also being light shoes

Let us know if you like it or not.
Just tried on so far.

Really smart design. Couple more pics below - Super stretchy knit “tongue” which integrates into a booty-type construction. The side panels are overlays and hold you in. Inside heel is very sculpted but had to lace a little tighter to not feel heel slip just walking around the house.
Hard to tell cushion, but felt good. Wide stable base of shoe. 12.5 a half size down from my NB 997 and 990 size and still a bit toe room w thin socks.

Attachments

• 37B648D3-1462-4609-BC2F-9DA5D29C3AC3.jpeg
    37B648D3-1462-4609-BC2F-9DA5D29C3AC3.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 30
  • B82293AE-67C7-4AFA-B950-63F54E6BBC09.jpeg
    B82293AE-67C7-4AFA-B950-63F54E6BBC09.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 107
Just tried on so far.

Really smart design. Couple more pics below - Super stretchy knit “tongue” which integrates into a booty-type construction. The side panels are overlays and hold you in. Inside heel is very sculpted but had to lace a little tighter to not feel heel slip just walking around the house.
Hard to tell cushion, but felt good. Wide stable base of shoe. 12.5 a half size down from my NB 997 and 990 size and still a bit toe room w thin socks.
Where did you cop?

Back
Top Bottom