Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

KD 12 versus Jordan 34! Pick one! Go!
KD 12.

I consider all the main categories a wash between the 2. It comes down to the weak lacing system of the 34 and the transluscent rubber on nearly every kd 12 cw. Both minor points.

I really like being able to crank my laces. Not something I can do on the 34 because the loops can't hold a tight position other than the part that goes through the tongue.

Give me the 34 solid rubber on the KD 12 and the lacing system of the KD 12 on the 34 and you have 2 near perfect performers.

Jordan 34 for me. I love the flight plate.

I had the KD12s. I even ID'd a pair with the solid outsole. My problem with them was the overall narrow fit.

Picked up Kyrie Flytrap 3s for outdoor. Just shooting around. Not bad for $35.
D859002D-1BD0-4F45-913D-32990CC515C9.jpeg

Does the 34 have a bit more width than the KD12? The toe comes to a pretty good point in the KD12 and can be a tippy-issue.

I've been tempted to grab the Converse G4 Low. Especially because I'd be cool using them outdoors these days. I really dig the color-combo and color-blocking of the launch pair.

Would love to know if anyone else out there has tried them. I know there are a couple of first impression vids up from WearTesters

I've been tempted to grab the Converse G4 Low. Especially because I'd be cool using them outdoors these days. I really dig the color-combo and color-blocking of the launch pair.

Would love to know if anyone else out there has tried them. I know there are a couple of first impression vids up from WearTesters
Agreed new colors look good

Might wait for deeper discounts on the KD 13, especially considering the similarity to the 12.

Zoom Rize under 70 is tempting. Seemed to make a lot of best of 2019 lists.

Might wait for deeper discounts on the KD 13, especially considering the similarity to the 12.

I got a couple pairs for right under $50 during the last outlet F&F, they are really solid performers. Noticed that Nike raised the prices on a few clearance models, that usually signals that a promo code is on the horizon

Man!

If there was ever a time to sit tight and watch the price plummet over a few months, that time is now!

Performance hoops model that has very little appeal to the casual wearer?? People not knowing when it will be safe to get back to pick up games, leagues etc.?

When all of this Covid madness finally passes I think we're all gonna feast on performance models.

Man!

If there was ever a time to sit tight and watch the price plummet over a few months, that time is now!

Performance hoops model that has very little appeal to the casual wearer?? People not knowing when it will be safe to get back to pick up games, leagues etc.?

When all of this Covid madness finally passes I think we're all gonna feast on performance models.
It's already happening to an extent. KD 13 Home was $115 out the gate day one. Bunch of us scooped some PG 3 for under 50. I grabbed the PG 4 for 60.

I see what you're saying though, as time goes on the stock these stores will accumulate will go up. They'll have to sell themselves out of being flooded with product.

Finally got a pair of Kyrie’s during the quarantine, can’t wait till the b-ball courts open up again

Fellas any recommendations for a comfortable wider fitting shoe??

I’m just getting back into playing. I’ve tried the Kyrie 6 and my **** was all mashed up inside those.

Fellas any recommendations for a comfortable wider fitting shoe??

I’m just getting back into playing. I’ve tried the Kyrie 6 and my **** was all mashed up inside those.
Completely loosen the laces, all the way to your toes. Then, use the velcro strap and finally pull on the laces above the velcro to cinch and secure your foot. I also don't use the top lace holes and this setup has proven to be an excellent fit for the Kyrie 6.

As for wider fitting, I like the Omn1s but with Nike/Jordan I go with the Why Not Zer0.3 and AJ XXXIV (regular and low).

Where are you guys playing? All the rims at all my outdoor courts have been removed and no gyms are allowing any ball here :angry:

literally haven’t played since March. I want to at least shoot so bad but there’s no where to do that. Sucks

Completely loosen the laces, all the way to your toes. Then, use the velcro strap and finally pull on the laces above the velcro to cinch and secure your foot. I also don't use the top lace holes and this setup has proven to be an excellent fit for the Kyrie 6.

As for wider fitting, I like the Omn1s but with Nike/Jordan I go with the Why Not Zer0.3 and AJ XXXIV (regular and low).

Loosening the laces all the way made a LOT of difference :blush::lol:

Cheers for that.

Loosening the laces all the way made a LOT of difference :blush::lol:

Cheers for that.
No problem and glad that it helped out. I have a very high instep so I have to loosen my kicks all the way down in order to get my feet into them. I remember struggling to put on a pair of the Kyrie 6 Pre Heat LA in-store and felt defeated. That was until I loosened them completely. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom