Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

I can't believe the blackout 09's sold out on swoosh so quickly...I didn't manage to snatch a pair. My blackout 08s still have some life in em, butI need the successors ASAP

Originally Posted by DsLee559

I can't believe the blackout 09's sold out on swoosh so quickly...I didn't manage to snatch a pair. My blackout 08s still have some life in em, but I need the successors ASAP

that's crazy. I checked NDC and they only have a 17. I hope the Blk/Red colorway doesn't sell out. I need those bad. It sucks that the generalpublic can't grab a pair on NDC

the big NIKE on the side gives it an old school feel.. not bad at all.. we all know they'll feel nice at least

Dont know how to post a picture because i dont have phtotbucket but I picked up a pair of the white/black/silvers today

img00020km7.th.jpg
">

saw that exact colorway today at the rec
very clean shoe... i can't wait for mine =]]

sports chalet had the blackouts and a white colorway just like the small pic posted previously for $110

Feelin these huarache 09 west all star edition, i have'nt really been big on huarache's except for the 2k5's, 64's, and now these 09's.
anybuddy got any 2k5's, 64's or 09's in sz 10.0 that they're trynna get rid of, let me know, i'll take em' off your hands.

Ebay has all star 09's for 110-130 East and West for size 8.5 and 9.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

i Just scrolled through swoosh and they only have the all blk joints up now
smh.gif
.... the red/blk pair is
pimp.gif
too

i'm waiting for that blk/red pair to drop. The nike rep said anytime now. It's a spring 09 release and has no specific release date.

^^^ good look on that info....spring 09 will probably be sometime in March, hopefully some others colors drop around that time too

i was at the Jazz game last night and a few players were wearing these... they
didn't look to hot, but they probably perform well

Went to House of Hoops today could have gotten east all-stars but decided to get the Oj Mayo edition instead

^
I was out at the mall today,
aside from HOH having the all stars
I saw them in finishline and stuff.

I love my white/black/greys. Better then the hyperdunk for me, but still like my BB2's better. They have replaced the hyperdunks as the shoe I play inregular. Just a heads up, the black/reds are up on the bay in some sizes for below retails.

Back
Top Bottom