2mywwoh.jpg

Shox Vision TB $110

5qsug.jpg

Blue Chip II TB $85

35bsd45.jpg

Blue Chip II INT TB $90

33m0h2a.jpg

Hypermax TB $130

not much of a fan of the shox or blue chips.
but everything else looks pretty interesting.
specifically those hyperlites.

WAY TO GO NIKE!

I'm legitimately excited to see these shoes available to purchase. Hyperlites and Hypermaxes will be copped at retail for sure!

Most of those aren't bad. Would it be too much to get a new sole and midsole for the blue chips though?

Hypermax looks nice, but $130 for a TB shoe... no thank you.

I don't like the Soldier III in general, but this version is much nicer than all the previous ones.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Hypermax looks nice, but $130 for a TB shoe... no thank you.

I don't like the Soldier III in general, but this version is much nicer than all the previous ones.

last time I checked, $130 is about average price for some flagship Nike's

Originally Posted by good4u50

$130 is also about average price for all full-length Max Air shoes, TB or not.

Indeed. I would imagine price is determined by technology, not colors.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

how does balling with max air compare to zoom air?
Zoom air is generally considered as superior in every way. It is more responsive than max air, has a thinner profile (hence enables allapplications to be lower to the ground than max air), greater energy return in some applications (that spongy/springy feel), and can be double-stacked toenhance performance further for position and area-specific applications.

However, with that said, I sometimes still prefer max air because as someone who is heavy for the height, I appreciate the direct-ness and the deliberatefirmness of the cushioning max air provides as well as the more stable midsole (bordering clunky but I don't mind it at all) that a good max-air based shoetend to come with due to the thicker profile of the max air unit iteself. At the same time, ankle support is usually emphasized to a greater degree in max airbased shoes (which I fully appreciate) plus IMO there is just nothing that beats the WOW factor I still find with the appearance of the full-length max aircushioning unit.

Hey hey Hey....... I thought Lunar was going to be the next best thing since.. well the IPS system? lololol

I knew that popcorn crap wouldn't last long... gimmicks are never good for the feet.. Especially when you have to send your guys more shoes than usuallybecause they are bottoming out eh?

Hypermax..

Nice.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Hypermax and Blue Chip 2 will be purchased. Also why are their 2 version of the Blue Chip.?
look at the differences in the swoosh...

the hypermax is straight fire
pimp.gif
imagine what d-fish, gasol and mayo andall the guys rockin powermax PE's would look like....lovely shoe!

the blue chip 2 and hypermaxes are my 2 choices right there (blue chips are a definite upgrade)...not really liking the soldier 3's....prefer the 2'salot more

Back
Top Bottom