Nike Basketball Team Shoes 09

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey hey Hey....... I thought Lunar was going to be the next best thing since.. well the IPS system? lololol

I knew that popcorn crap wouldn't last long... gimmicks are never good for the feet.. Especially when you have to send your guys more shoes than usually because they are bottoming out eh?

Hypermax..

Nice.

This must be the first time Nike messed up with gimmicks, well Jordan Brand aside. I don't recall Nike pushing a gimmick with a follow-up product sayingthey screwed-up?

Rock, when they introduce this lunarfoam stuff, did they know it was gonna bottom-out beforehand? Don't they have people test-wearing these thingsextensively for a year before it gets exposed? Shed light

Originally Posted by juschiang

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

how does balling with max air compare to zoom air?
Zoom air is generally considered as superior in every way. It is more responsive than max air, has a thinner profile (hence enables all applications to be lower to the ground than max air), greater energy return in some applications (that spongy/springy feel), and can be double-stacked to enhance performance further for position and area-specific applications.

However, with that said, I sometimes still prefer max air because as someone who is heavy for the height, I appreciate the direct-ness and the deliberate firmness of the cushioning max air provides as well as the more stable midsole (bordering clunky but I don't mind it at all) that a good max-air based shoe tend to come with due to the thicker profile of the max air unit iteself. At the same time, ankle support is usually emphasized to a greater degree in max air based shoes (which I fully appreciate) plus IMO there is just nothing that beats the WOW factor I still find with the appearance of the full-length max air cushioning unit.

eek.gif
Well put.

Love the Blue Chip but the Blue Chip II looks ugly and fat.

I gotta get either these Hyper Maxes or the Power Maxes.

Those shox kind of reminded me of the Shox Limitless..... (used to love those shoes)....... but back to the hypermax's.... if they that colorway andblalk/white..... that would be gravy

If the Hypermax goes on iD, I will be copping multiple pairs... that's a dope shoe, hopefully I can pick those up for rec leagues...

Originally Posted by good4u50

$130 is also about average price for all full-length Max Air shoes, TB or not.
Yup, and I can't wait for the Hypermax. Still waiting to get a pair of Powermaxes though. I love full-length max shoes even though they are alittle clunky for me most of the time.

god I want all of em...look like 09 is gonna be a very broke year for me
frown.gif
But atleast Ill have fresh kix!

Does anybody else have anymore pics of colorways of the hypermax and hyperlite? ^^^Thanks for the pic!!

Expect the Hyperdunk Upper to be whored (maxed) to its complete demise..

But understandbly so...

Eric Avar will no doubt create the next Gen 2k4 hyperdunk performance shoe...

The Hyperdunk Upper should be used for MANY Tech Platforms Nike has....

I'd combine the 2K3 and hyperdunk Upper myself to come up with a Breathable Upper...

Back
Top Bottom