Nike, Bring back the Air Flight Huaraches!

C'mon you know you want to!! Especially with all the huaraches dropping, add these to the list!

yhst-95366634798048_2146_6851970

49688.300.jpg

040002_1_p.jpg

nike-air-flight-huarache-tt-2.jpg

82016a1f9d6a36ffc1547d20c9dad4732e9e0e13_r.jpg

^^^^especially these ones^^^^ make em a QUICK STRIKE
wink.gif

/Beastmode

ONLY if they do them right.

Last ones (2001 I think), the difference in shape reminds of of the O.G v. retro Jordan VII.

The black/blue I dealt with. But the whites were too off base.

I was thinking that during the Fab 5 documentary. Would have been nice if Nike released them around the same time.

man, if they released these i'd be more than happy. i too, like magic, was thinking the same exact thing while watching the fab 5 doc. all i really need is that og c/w in the 2nd pic op and i'm GOOD!!

The 2 colorways OP posted are my favorite.

I had the black/silver joints in 02 that I picked up for $50 at an outlet, I swear til' this day they were the most comfortable shoe for everyday wearing.

ran my blk/silver pair into the ground wearing them with my Romanowski Raiders jersey
30t6p3b.gif
but i would def appreciate a retro of the two cw's posted and blk/silver

laugh.gif
I destroyed my blk/silver pair as well.I'd definitely play it smart and rack up on these if they release again.

Just missed 2 pair on ebay of the 03 retro (I think) Black/Grey and White/Yellow both below $150. Talk about salty.
Please Nike, thank you.

I wish Nike would've made the Lakers CW available to the public. I have to admit, my favorite GR is the wht/blk/ylw.

Definitely missed out (wasn't collecting back then) and this is one of my favorites....the fab five doc makes me want them even more

I'd double up on these

I had the black/blue pair.. Those shoes was soo dope and probably one of the most comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I remember they retailed for $100 in 03 and they came out the same day the white/red/grey retro 8's and the air max2 cb 94's They came out in march 1st I think of 2003

I remember having both the white/blue and the black pair, used both for ball. Great shoe comfort wise and looks great too.
pimp.gif

holy crap! I just remembered that I have a pair of these from 03 that I wore only once. I wonder if they are still rockable...

The Black/Blue OG's were my first pair of sneakers over $100. Got them from Sneaker King on Flatbush for $119, and I was so hyped!

I had the white ones OP posted back when I was a kid. I'm holding out for these to be released again.

I'm not a fan of the trainer ones. I'd cop the low top ones for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom