Nike, Bring back the Air Flight Huaraches!

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Just missed 2 pair on ebay of the 03 retro (I think) Black/Grey and White/Yellow both below $150. Talk about salty.
Please Nike, thank you.
Check your inbox.

Im still looking for the white/black/purple CW. One of my favorite shoes. Had em back in 92.

Would love a re-retro. My kid brother's fav kicks. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeLaChris

Does anyone know what price range these might be in?

I picked up a pair from a local mom and pops store for $30. The White/Maize/Black CW.

I literally check eBay every other day to see if I can have any luck in my size (14/15) but it's rough for the bigfooters.  There was the wh/bk/sil on the bay a few months ago and I was gonna swoop in an cop but I had an unexpected emergency and missed out on bidding.  The Kobes PEs drop occasionally, but I don't like ANY shoe enough to pay a PE price so that's out of the question.  If anything, Fall/Holiday would be a great idea hence all the new and retro Huarache Trainers dropping.  I wouldn't even be mad if it was HOH exclusive or limited GR because I know the masses won't pay a premium on a shoe that literally has no swoosh on it at all and only "NIKE" on the heel.  But if they drop ANY color I'm goin in x 2.  People look at me like I'm crazy at the gym but I would rather ball in my Maize Flight Huaraches than almost any new Nike hoop shoe out in recent years, save for 2K4s and AZGs.

my retro collection of flights and other early 90's basketball kicks is getting bigger, and this just made it bigger. i love rockin retro flights etc. my friends in my hood always say "dag ben u bought them before you keep buying them now. looks like u never threw those out and had them since 92 lol"

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

these sat at the outlets!
  The ONLY reason these sat, is because Nike only did 1 O.G. colorway (Blk/Blue).  Those didn't stick around long at all.  If they had released the white/royal/purple instead of those half-assed white/royal/silvers, we might have seen a bit of a difference.  Unfortunately, I think the random white based colors ended up killing this shoe's sales.

Peace,
   J

White/Royal/Purple were ridiculous! I remember I had them as a kid, and I also had the lows too. One of the most comfortable shoes to this date. Nike, please retro these CORRECTLY. Same cut as the OG's!

$30 from a mom and pop store I go to. She had these in the stockroom forever. Got lucky.

It's funny, because with the exception of the black/silver, these couldn't move in "retro+" colorways.

$39.99 at Finishline and Outlets for days or less.

They are still available at mad mom/pops up East.  I'm hooking a couple D.C. people up on the 9th with black/blue joints. 
laugh.gif

beat my retro pair (white/blk/silver) to the ground. excellent bball shoes. love them when i first saw these in the 90's, and i still love them up until now. NIKE RETRO THESE AGAIN!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It's funny, because with the exception of the black/silver, these couldn't move in "retro+" colorways.

$39.99 at Finishline and Outlets for days or less.

They are still available at mad mom/pops up East.  I'm hooking a couple D.C. people up on the 9th with black/blue joints. 
laugh.gif

i see you go to VCU so you know aint no mom and pops in the R but Sunnys and they only good for gettin jordans a week early
if you know any other spots besides sunnys,newrich, and all them other bullish spots on broad let me know........matter fact im sending
you a pm now

13s seem to be scarce with any release.

But I'll check and send a PM later. Some joints in Harlem hiding some still I think, lol.

i still ball in my white/black/yellows. one of my favorites of all time.

really regret not cleaning dr. jay's out when they were $39.99.

shoot, the white/black/silver pair dropped all the way to $19.99 back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom