Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by marley

My second pair came in this week.  Thinkin I should snag a third pair but I'm gonna wait and see what they do...

I missed on these. Are these sold out already?

Originally Posted by marley

My second pair came in this week.  Thinkin I should snag a third pair but I'm gonna wait and see what they do...

I missed on these. Are these sold out already?

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

5n6h5h.jpg
Info on that jacket?

Originally Posted by king26

5n6h5h.jpg
Info on that jacket?
i got it from the Saint Louis Mills Nike factory store for $9 in September I still haven't wore it yet or the shoes. But i believe they still  have the jackets but the price went back up to $25

Originally Posted by king26

5n6h5h.jpg
Info on that jacket?
i got it from the Saint Louis Mills Nike factory store for $9 in September I still haven't wore it yet or the shoes. But i believe they still  have the jackets but the price went back up to $25

A Footlocker in my area had the black/grey/red/white mesh colorway not sure about the release on those? Might pick up this weekend. White leather volts up on Eastbay.com
grin.gif

does anyone know what's up with these? I saw them at my local footlocker but can't seem to find any info about them. May end up picking them up, but want to hold out for a lower price since I don't think they'd be disappearing any time soon.

am90.jpg

Originally Posted by mints

does anyone know what's up with these? I saw them at my local footlocker but can't seem to find any info about them. May end up picking them up, but want to hold out for a lower price since I don't think they'd be disappearing any time soon.

am90.jpg
Those are pretty nice... couldnt find anything on them either
frown.gif

You can find AM90LB at random FootLockers still but def... we need AM90 love in the states.

^^ they are a Euro release that made its way to the states...I highly doubt they will hit the sales rack..most footlockers got a limited run...

Went to 4-5 footlockers here in the south bay area but no one had them. Got the style number from the sneaker pick up thread but when I tried to stock locate them, they said I needed the UPC number. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom