Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by AnJ55

how do these run...im an 11.5 in an air max 95 and an 11 in an air force one. what size would fit me better?

stick with 11.5

im pissed i went a half size up since the infras fit a little snug, and theyre too big my heels slip out unless i tie them tight. can i walk into any shop selling these and exchange them without a receipt?

not many sizes left, but www.sneaker.st dropped the prices on lasers and infras to 70 shipped
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

how do these run...im an 11.5 in an air max 95 and an 11 in an air force one. what size would fit me better?

stick with 11.5

im pissed i went a half size up since the infras fit a little snug, and theyre too big my heels slip out unless i tie them tight. can i walk into any shop selling these and exchange them without a receipt?

No you can't but if you order your size for $70 or $75 from a site listed in the last few pages you could sell your pair on ebay for atleast that and not lose any extra money. Honestly though i went a half size up in both AM90s and they both fit me the same.

Originally Posted by davey5737

stick with 11.5

No you can't but if you order your size for $70 or $75 from a site listed in the last few pages you could sell your pair on ebay for atleast that and not lose any extra money. Honestly though i went a half size up in both AM90s and they both fit me the same.

i don't know about you guys but the white paint from the midsole is already cracking and chipping on my laser blues and infrareds 90's. Would angelus white paint work to refill the white spots that have flaked off?

i don't know about you guys but the white paint from the midsole is already cracking and chipping on my laser blues and infrareds 90's. Would angelus white paint work to refill the white spots that have flaked off?

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

started with my infrareds.  BTW hope nike decides to bring the Spruces out next

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Word my infras started to crack a little but I've been using my first pair as daily beaters so it's understandable.

Spruces need to be released.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Word my infras started to crack a little but I've been using my first pair as daily beaters so it's understandable.

Spruces need to be released.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom