Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

If im not mistaken they had the limes at the grand opening of the new nike store in santa monica... However they are gone now ... i knew i should have copped that night but i chose to grab another pair of infrareds to put into storage for a later day ...

If im not mistaken they had the limes at the grand opening of the new nike store in santa monica... However they are gone now ... i knew i should have copped that night but i chose to grab another pair of infrareds to put into storage for a later day ...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shawnoen

He means like these. These are IDs from back when they had actual worthy colors and fabrics....

2uyj0pu.jpg

I ID'd a similar pair, OG's had leather not nubuck around the toe.  

Originally Posted by shawnoen

He means like these. These are IDs from back when they had actual worthy colors and fabrics....

2uyj0pu.jpg

I ID'd a similar pair, OG's had leather not nubuck around the toe.  

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

For those wondering, we will be carrying the Laser Blues later this year.  Once we get closer to the release date, we will be able to give more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

Much appreciation again Eastbay Rep.
pimp.gif

For those wondering, we will be carrying the Laser Blues later this year.  Once we get closer to the release date, we will be able to give more information.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Everyone is talking about the Spruce Limes. Everyone wants those.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Everyone is talking about the Spruce Limes. Everyone wants those.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

So are the Laser Blues coming out any time soon?...
It is looking like they will be released in October.  We should have an exact release date soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

It is looking like they will be released in October.  We should have an exact release date soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom