Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

cat.gif

Are these in stores to try on? Like has anyone seen them in wild save a Nike store I started to look online to see what stores around me had them in stock and nada in Savannah. So out of curiosity, I tried previous places that I lived that were much larger (Houston and San Diego) and nothing there either.

Seems like TTS was the majority; however, I’ve been there before with some Kobe’s and had to size up and vice versa with other shoes.

TIA

Surprisingly the Nike store near me has them. They’re more of a running store but they carry a few Bball kicks.

I guess FTL’s store inventory isn’t accurate (that and another model I was looking for). I called and they had a few styles available to try on. TTS for sure for me.

The shoe is a lot bulkier and has a lot more padding than I expected. Looked a lot bigger on foot than I had imagined, too. Was thinking it would looking more like a Kobe A.D. NXT 360 on foot, at least in the upper.

Anyway, still a cop for me

I guess FTL’s store inventory isn’t accurate (that and another model I was looking for). I called and they had a few styles available to try on. TTS for sure for me.

The shoe is a lot bulkier and has a lot more padding than I expected. Looked a lot bigger on foot than I had imagined, too. Was thinking it would looking more like a Kobe A.D. NXT 360 on foot, at least in the upper.

Anyway, still a cop for me
My local HOH has been a desert since reopening from Covid. Matter fact the 3 major ones that I hit when big drops come around have been bad with inventory. They don’t get any new drops at all. I think online raffles and the uncertainty of when things will really drop has affected them.

Ordered naturals from NDC with a birthday promo 10 days ago. They shipped 4 days ago. Confirmed "lost" today, never even made it to FedEx.

Refunded, and Nike wouldn't help me with the birthday promo that was wasted.

My experience with Nike has become so negative over the past 8 months that I've legitimately got one foot out the door with my sneaker hobby.

Ordered naturals from NDC with a birthday promo 10 days ago. They shipped 4 days ago. Confirmed "lost" today, never even made it to FedEx.

My experience with Nike has become so negative over the past 8 months that I've legitimately got one foot out the door with my sneaker hobby.
I think they’ve gotten more strict. They use to give 20% off when they messed up or if you complained enough lol. Now it’s just 10%
Keep pressing them. Someone will budge

I had a similar experience w/ the bday promo. Used it on something that I wasn’t able to try on in person and didn’t like the fit. I emailed them and one guy said that he could manually apply 20% off to the replacement item...same shoe just 1/2 size down. When we checked stock the smaller size was gone so he told me to look around and hit the chat back up when I was ready to make an order. Long story short when I had something in mind the guy in the chat said that the bday code was a one time use and that I was basically SOL lol. I don’t really care all that much cause at the end of the day it’s money saved on something I don’t need but still I hate being told two different things from the same company

Preach... They’ve definitely been stingy. I had a small sewing flaw on a pair of NBYs and they surprisingly told me to kick rocks or reorder. I chose to keep them because the reordered pair would probably have glue caked everywhere which would bother me more..

Nike/JB make up 97% of my collection. You can’t throw a long-time solid customer 20%?

The whole Kobe mess rubbed me the wrong way too. I’m going to start looking into other brands. Just received some endorphin speeds today and I’m going to pick up more :lol: F you Nike!

fedex is the worst. but atleast nike refunded you. adidas some ***** *** *****es for not refunding me while a fed ex driver stole my forum 84 lows

Not gonna lie....saw the gray joints today on feet and them ****s was fire b....

If it weren't for the fact that I just got married and we're moving in and all I would've been all over em

My bad it was da naturals

Yea saw these on the court and was omg those are so 🔥🔥🔥

bought the cream pair from dicks w/ 20$ coupon

just opt in their text campaign and hit up chat and tell them it’s not working on your item and they should give u a new $20 off code

Back
Top Bottom