Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Anybody know when the non PEs are droppin online. Being sasquatch size 15/16 no way I can stroll into my local spot and cop these? Nike.com had them up andtook them down. Eastbay only has the PEs (none of which do it for me). Anybody?

Hope these help...

Heels:
ff23514c4b71756a68ac09d675a8e0dc1d8c632.jpg

Inside Tag of Broys (numbered)
50735ad5475d724163f108c37edbb37c3c941c8.jpg

Brandon, I guess the comment about how you're picture taking sucked influenced more pics eh? Very nice B
smokin.gif

^you did provide some motivation. That and my daughter watching a Hannah Montana marathon...

I hope to be getting the All Star trainers by the time baseball playoff series starts in October. I'm a cheapskate on shipping.

Originally Posted by T21D

I hope to be getting the All Star trainers by the time baseball playoff series starts in October. I'm a cheapskate on shipping.
By then, my Cubbies will have been swept by a first round opponent or will have not made the playoffs by then....

i dont feel like going back pages and i have some questions any hopefully i get answers

1. How limited or Broy, Ad, and LT? I want a pair but not sure if i should buy now or wait

2. Where can i get the Trainer pack at?(the 1 with the Old trainer and trainer)

Thanks a lot Brandon. Your pics singlehandedly sold me on the BRoys. Hopefully they didnt sell out yet and I'll get my order confirmation.

Just ordered the BRoy's with Express Shipping but mad I missed out on the 20% and 30% off discounts!!!
mad.gif

I think imma cop the Pete's too!

Anyone know if Nike is gonna release the STAT's, Polamalu's and Fitzgeralds? Maybe even another baseball player edition too (like the rollin's)

Trainer 1 featured here, if you look close it kinda looks like there are some colorways we haven't seen yet

thanks for the info...I was hoping for the polamalus, but I'll jump on the BRoys. thanks for the pictures!

OOOOOOO. the polamalu's are in the video.

Just got them. Looks much better in person.

I was hoping for #28 but since its Lakers color, #32 is good enough...hahah

Back
Top Bottom