Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

good stuff ucjb2

some college football editions I did.. Cal bears might be my favorite

Arizona
f1e258246767fcd5c5cbad99a3829c470476945.png

Cal Bears
b3e152486dc2c3b5e17228db4428313bf4515d8.png

Florida
e1235b674e7867a1c194cbcab3a2b9f1aee9fa8.png

Georgia
303252943d691c8dc4cbcb0fd992e4b0641d398.png

LSU
a92254240b62ec07c5db542e63f020d47e9357c.png

MICHIGAN..
a4c35c2f4fd46a14cddbc290b09af83eac92769.png

Ohio State
0ee250041d66ece4c66bd05565cf4525151cfcf.png

Oklahoma
b0d15d4c6fc9c5b8b0320a480778f526c35f706.png

Oregon
18d25f34d162bc7fc2eb5d8691059022c18f1c1.png

Texas
e603541647d06c5acbfdc298b5cb8273b4a9ccd.png

I just graduated from the University of Connecticut. I would do up some blue/white/red accent joints if I hadnt accumluated enough over the past 5 years. Thelsu pair is nice with the grey midsole and the Florida ones are right on point with the subtle green accents on the fw/heel. Theres something about that orangein the id previews, it looks so nice. I would pick up the Texas pair at the right price as well. Percentage wise $35 is a large mark up on a shoe with a $90price point that will be had at discount easily when most shoes have a $15-20 markup on id, including shoes with base price points around $120.

Don't you damn Steeler fans have enough already!!! DAMN IT !!! I HATE YALL!!!
roll.gif

I ordered the Petersons today with no issues. Didn't say they were backordered either. Got the confirmation email too.

I wish Nike would push some Ravens damn. Under Armour has Ray Ed and Suggs all locked up. Flacco's with Reebok and McGahee thinks he's with Jordan withall the purple and black stuff he wears around the complex and out in public.

Shoes feel like they run a full size small. I normally wear a 12, tried on a pair and my foot was jammed into the front part of the toebox. Went with a 13 andthey feel much better, but do look a little bit more bulky than normal.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Chlorophylls? Besides the package.

Edit: Chlorophylls or the Bright Cactus CW.. doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

too bad they didn't leave the shoe like the sample above. the free trainer 5.0's are one of my favorite training shoes of all time. i wish i had bought up more pairs

they need to bring those back. that's why these trainer 1s really appeal to me, because they're along the same lines.

Originally Posted by awon23

cactus trainer 1's are at NTNY.they have 2 other cw's,all blacks and grey/blue

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by awon23

cactus trainer 1's are at NTNY.they have 2 other cw's,all blacks and grey/blue

Do you know a spot on the west coast that has 'em? Pref. LA area

someone on that auction site is saying the BROYs are limited to just 240 pairs and has them selling for quite a bit.. yet they are available on eastbay rightnow.

what part of the "shoe game" is lying or deceiving a part of? sickening to me

they got the 240 from eastbay's description "These "limited availability" signature shoes are numbered from 1-240! "

according to eastbay's latest catalog the PE's are their exclusives. it's on the last page.
alien.gif

For those who own or have tried on a pair of these.... any advice on the fit??

How is the sizing compared to say the.... Kobe IV?

^ im a true 9.5 but wear a 10 in kobe IVs. My legacy pack is a 9.5 and the trainer 1s are just right,could use some more room though. i bought a 10 in thePetersons and LTs.

^^ I'm a 12 in most Nikes and Jordans. Have a 12 in the Kobe IV's, they are a little tight but not too bad. Bought a 12 in the Trainer 1's and theywere extremely tight, my foot was pretty much jammed into the right toebox. Exchanged for a 13 and they feel perfect like a "normal 12" in lengthinside the shoe, but width feels like what a "normal 12.5 Nike" would be.

does anyone know what the LTs look like in person or have a picture of them? i know that eastbay is known to put sample pictures up (for example APs actuallyhave a speckled midsole). any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

For those who own or have tried on a pair of these.... any advice on the fit??

How is the sizing compared to say the.... Kobe IV?
My Size 9 Kobe IV fits snug compared to my Size 9 Trainer 1.

I DIDN'T go up half size bigger. I bought a trainer 1 in a Size 9 which is the normal size I wear for running/training and it fits no problem.

I would size up 1/2 size. I am an 11 normally and my Legacy Pack size 11 are a little snug.

unless you have fat toes or a fat forefoot area where the "strap" would be, staying true to size is probably a good idea.. if you wear orthotics orthick socks or like having a bit of room in the toebox or have a thick toe area, i would go up a half to full size. most of the time you will have room at theedge of the toebox but trainers are more about the room you have in the forefoot area surrounding your toes. some like it snug, some cant live with it. so itsa choice you have to make.. more forefoot room = more toebox room. some like a snug toebox. but if you have wide feet, you might have to deal with the toeboxroom being a bit excessive.. hope that makes sense

over the years ive adjusted to wear my true size, a 12, or even a fit that is alittle looser in a 13. if you have normal feet, you could honestly stay withinyour size region and be just fine.. i have an 11.5 2003 jordan III White/cement that fits like a 12 to 12.5 at1.. Most air trainers on ebay dont have halfsizes availble so jumping up a full size was just fine for me. the fact that people have a choice now is intrging.. since ive worn both sizes, i tend to steertowards the middle

Sizes vary in many Nikes depending on the material used in the shoe. I have a considerably narrow foot (my toes are longer than most) so usually my problem ismy toes hitting the front of the insole. These seem that they would fit better for someone with a wide foot since the material used allows stretching on thesides around the flywire. I always, I mean always wear a 12. Had to go with a 13, my toes were jammed into the front of the insole. However, some may findthese true due to the varying in width/length of their foot. I also own Kobe IV's in a 12 and they're a good fit because they're fit for a narrowfoot...they are longer while still snug on the sides compared to these somewhat short/wide trainers.

Back
Top Bottom