Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Gotta go .5 size up

f36jyx.jpg

ordered these
tongue.gif

had a voucher for some kobes i got for $80 and beat up... came to $20... well worth it, hopefully

Originally Posted by barry

Love these, cant wait for my AD to arrive. Well done Nike
9uro5s.jpg

#156 out of 240
Love my LTs as well - got them on Friday. Everyone was right upsizing by .5 size - definitely need to do that. I'm ordering a 2nd pair ofLTs for casual and using a pair for working out. Love the Chargers and I love LT.

are the white and navy ones gonna drop on eastbay or finishline? i need these. also i dont feel like going back but die the players shoes drop as a GR? iveseen a lot of people with them on different sites...

These shoes are amazing. Great feel. They offer more support that the sparq trainers which is good for the harder impact activities. If you get one of thePE's yeah keep em fresh if you need too. But I got the GRs and I'm proceeding to put a hurting on them daily

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

are the white and navy ones gonna drop on eastbay or finishline? i need these. also i dont feel like going back but die the players shoes drop as a GR? ive seen a lot of people with them on different sites...

I want these as well!!

Originally Posted by bimbot

Originally Posted by sosmoove

So is .5 a size up recommended?
not only recommended, but a must.

ya mann i got my size 11 in the cactus and thought it was just a little snug. But once i stepped out the door i realized that i needed to changeshoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now i gotta return my pair off NDC and cop a sz 11.5

I returned my MVP alltstars this morning. I wasn't impressed by them and don't care if they were numbered. BTW- the back of the shoes say STL 09 witharch.

^what was wrong with your pair? not impressed with the quality? that plastic like toebox leather isnt for everyday.. hell everyone should boycott that crapimo.

hmack007, glad to see someone is wearing theirs everyday into the ground. i'd like to see how they held up after a month or so. if that comfort is stillthere, i may have to rebuy a pair.

Originally Posted by T21D

I returned my MVP alltstars this morning. I wasn't impressed by them and don't care if they were numbered. BTW- the back of the shoes say STL 09 with arch.
What does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom