Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by T21D

I returned my MVP alltstars this morning. I wasn't impressed by them and don't care if they were numbered. BTW- the back of the shoes say STL 09 with arch.
What does that mean?

2009 MLB All Star game will be played in St. Louis(STL).

i wore my ADs today at the gym to do squats. I loved them. I wanted to keep them fresh but whatever I wanted to wear them and I did. These feel great rightaway, and the material on the AD's is a nice suede , however I am unsure how durable they are. I will keep you guys updated.

Sz 9 #31 out of 240 (BRoy). Wore mines to the gym and played ball in them. Very light weight and comfortable. Only played 1 game in them though just to see howthey felt.

Okay...I'm just gonna throw this out there. Before I do, here's a disclaimer: I do not have any insider info, or proof to my idea or theory. Just anidea okay?

I was walking past eb games today and noticed that Madden 2010 is coming out next month, and that the guys on the cover are none other than two nike athletesendorsing this shoe: Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu. A couple of pages back ( I think page 11 or 12) someone with insider info said that nike looked to docollaborations with non sports companies like Sony or EA sports. Well, seeing the cover of EA's madden 2010 got me to thinking if maybe they were gonnarelease (if they do) the polamalu's and fitz's the same day as madden 2010. What do you guys think? They've done it before with Tony Parker'shyperdunk and NBA live. I hope they don't repeat that one cuz they only released the shoes at house of hoops. My mind's probably wandering cuzI'm fiendin for the polamalus...

dcshiba...ay man where are u located? im tryna look for those polamalus too.. im in cali by the way.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

^what was wrong with your pair? not impressed with the quality? that plastic like toebox leather isnt for everyday.. hell everyone should boycott that crap imo.

hmack007, glad to see someone is wearing theirs everyday into the ground. i'd like to see how they held up after a month or so. if that comfort is still there, i may have to rebuy a pair.
Yeah they got a good leg workout with cleans and box jumps. The SPARQ trainers gave me a hard landing with the impact exercises. These do not. Ohand when word spread around the complex that Mason retired I kicked a kettle bell and almost through my other shoe across the room.

DUnkFan84...I'm in northern cali. I'm crossing my fingers that the polamalu's get released on August 14th...the same day as maddens 2010

Wow. No royal blue option.
eyes.gif

Ah well. made my Laker themed colorways.
pimp.gif

I was wondering do you guys know if FNL will let you use a coupon on these AT1's ???
Originally Posted by dcshiba

Okay...I'm just gonna throw this out there. Before I do, here's a disclaimer: I do not have any insider info, or proof to my idea or theory. Just an idea okay?

I was walking past eb games today and noticed that Madden 2010 is coming out next month, and that the guys on the cover are none other than two nike athletes endorsing this shoe: Larry Fitzgerald and Troy Polamalu. A couple of pages back ( I think page 11 or 12) someone with insider info said that nike looked to do collaborations with non sports companies like Sony or EA sports. Well, seeing the cover of EA's madden 2010 got me to thinking if maybe they were gonna release (if they do) the polamalu's and fitz's the same day as madden 2010. What do you guys think? They've done it before with Tony Parker's hyperdunk and NBA live. I hope they don't repeat that one cuz they only released the shoes at house of hoops. My mind's probably wandering cuz I'm fiendin for the polamalus...

I was wondering ??? I aint going to be surprised if they do drop them. Ill be picking up them POLAMALUs for surre.

^Hey RICO my boy backed out of those cartoons! Anyways the ADs are a close second to the Pacquiaos!!
285594229_o.jpg

285594113_o.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I was wondering do you guys know if FNL will let you use a coupon on these AT1's ???

YES. Use couponcode: JULY1575

With free shipping, youll pay just $75 dollars plus $5-7 dollars tax, for a total of $80-82 shipped.. Best deal out there for the cactuses and varsity reds

Beat the crap out of em again today at practice. These shoes don't breathe too much and made my feet hot. Also did some laps around the field but thesearen't really made for that. Sprints weren't that bad, but I still like my sparq trainer elites for that because they are more of a track shoe.Regardless, these shoes are great for impact work, lateral movement, change of direction, etc. Obviously they aren't a "testing" shoe but theykeep your feet well supported. My teammates loved em and are getting theirs soon. BTW Haloti Ngata wears a size 17 cleat, FML!!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES. Use couponcode: JULY1575

With free shipping, youll pay just $75 dollars plus $5-7 dollars tax, for a total of $80-82 shipped.. Best deal out there for the cactuses and varsity reds

WOW ... thanks MAN VERY MUCH ... Ill be copping these sexy things.

Originally Posted by GZA73

^Hey RICO my boy backed out of those cartoons! Anyways the ADs are a close second to the Pacquiaos!!

285594113_o.jpg

DAMN G ... what a COLLECTION ALREADY in them AT1s ... DAMN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So did you PICK UP / KEEP them Cartoons ???

Nice collection, GZA. I gotta give up on the Manny's even though I want em bad. Too hard to find for a decent price. Looks like I'm gonna have to payresellers prices for the AP's. Still can't believe I slept on those.

Back
Top Bottom