Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Yes AbstraKt...those midnight blues were from NDC. I should've waited though cuz the local champs sports gotta in to and this W/E they're having theirfriends and family discount. Oh well. Maybe the GF will get me a second pair.
happy.gif

NTSF is just hooking it up. They're also giving away free double sided posters with purchase of the trainer 1's. check it out:

53316843e5158687b0b7fa166b82d9b1b9cdcc4d.pjpg

back of the poster...SLAMMIN!!!

f1916548ea1a8c85bae22052955dfb05080c7416.pjpg

I guess Bubba is James Stewart the motoX rider. who knew he Xtrained???

Yo.....I NEED that poster. If someone can hook it up please LMK. I've got a 4-pack of Nike Griffey posters.....

^^^ That POSTER is a DOPE one. It will be one of my FAV NIKE Posters for time to come.

Anybody interested in other AT1's colorway, they are up on eastbay. Back order though but you can use the 30% off coupon.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

checked the last few pages, didnt see anything so....

has anyone tested these out, how do they perform?

These are great. Not sure what you're gonna be doing in them but I've done everything from basketball, skateboarding, to lifting, and running. Stillgoing strong. Rocking them hard since mid May with no problems.

Originally Posted by SactownXSi

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

checked the last few pages, didnt see anything so....

has anyone tested these out, how do they perform?

These are great. Not sure what you're gonna be doing in them but I've done everything from basketball, skateboarding, to lifting, and running. Still going strong. Rocking them hard since mid May with no problems.
basketball?.. wow. When i tried them on they did feel like a pretty good lifting shoe, i dont know about for sprints or jumps though. Thecushioning hasnt diminished since may?

"Richards" Sporting Goods has a a white and black colorway and an all black colorway.

And where the hell did all this Nike Lacrosse equipment come from!!!
happy.gif

picked some posters and booklet at the nike store! I am going to kill that 30% off on eastbay!

^^^ Im thinking the SAME G ... I wish CHAMPS or FTL had them Cactus joints in store , or at least in my area. I want to cop on that 50% OFF.

So if I wear a size 10 in the air max 95 team orange what size should I get in these Air trainer 1's?
I know they say get a .5 size up and all but I really want a perfect fit.

RICO7JT wrote:
^^^ Im thinking the SAME G ... I wish CHAMPS or FTL had them Cactus joints in store , or at least in my area. I want to cop on that 50% OFF.
The same thing I am hoping for.

hopes are raised and then just like that, back down. Nike.com has a new trainer 1 webpage setup on their shop area.. FITZ KNOWS, ADRIAN KNOWS, CLAY KNOWS? whenyou inidividually click on each player, youre presented with 4 generic general release shoes. some are "designed by so and so IDs". where are the PEsthat NIKE used to hype up their own event back a few months? This is appalling. False advertising x1000 on this one.. Typical garbage imo.. Those adrian PEsfrom eastbay must've truly been exclusives as they are ghost from the NDC page... What about the t-shirts? FITZ knows?? Hell yeah id buy one... Ghost againfrom the website... Anyone with just a simple basis of comprehending this whole release will see how crappy it really all turned out to be... None of these instores around middle america??? yeah.. these will be viewed as a longterm "success".. another one bites the dust, historically.

^I'm hoping they release the player shirts as well. Also need another wave of PE's regardless of which site sells them. The "[player] KNOWS"has become one of my favorite campaigns as of late. I especially like all the goodies at NT, CHAMPS KNOWS tees, etc. I would hope a bigger push (with actualresults) would be in the future.

^what kinda goodies does nt have? lol

i was able to get a CHAMPS KNOWS tee...had to represent my old store lol

Back
Top Bottom