Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

i cant find the white hyper grey midnight in a 12.5

u cant id that colorway because the toe box color is the same as the tongue so if you put a grey toe box the the ntongue is grey. Im pissed.... I need a pair.PM me if anyone wants to sell a pair.

Per Eastbay, it says the TX PEs are backorder til Oct 13. They have pushed the shipping date three times now. I am so disgusted. Its closing in on 2 weeks now.If they don't ship today I am going to cancel my order.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Per Eastbay, it says the TX PEs are backorder til Oct 13. They have pushed the shipping date three times now. I am so disgusted. Its closing in on 2 weeks now. If they don't ship today I am going to cancel my order.
I'm in the same boat with the Florida ones. But theyre soo clean I don't think I'll go to that extent

just got these in the mail today..these are one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn. thanks upandcoming
pimp.gif

Love the campaign they are using that goes all the way back to Bo Knows....very cool idea, nice shoe, but nothing will ever replace the Air Trainer SC High inOrange/White/Gray...

just checked out eastbay and was looking if they had anymore of the chlorophylls and i noticed a pair very similar...not sure if they have been posted yet butthey look almost exactly like the chlorophylls except with a john mcenroe logo...anyone have more pics or info on them?

Nike is very smart NOT to release those Yankee trainers. There are virtually no Yankee fans anywhere outside of NYC and no one would ever buy those. They'ddef sit on shelves and in the NDC warehouse.
grin.gif

Who makes these decisions.....seriously?

Those Chlorophyll trainers are really nice.

They look more like the AT1 than the Legacy pack version did.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Nike is very smart NOT to release those Yankee trainers. There are virtually no Yankee fans anywhere outside of NYC and no one would ever buy those. They'd def sit on shelves and in the NDC warehouse.
grin.gif

Who makes these decisions.....seriously?
no yankee fans outside NY?
laugh.gif

yo nice find on the Johnny Mac Trainer 1's...

Originally Posted by gavman23

just checked out eastbay and was looking if they had anymore of the chlorophylls and i noticed a pair very similar...not sure if they have been posted yet but they look almost exactly like the chlorophylls except with a john mcenroe logo...anyone have more pics or info on them?

Mac was the first player that popularized the original chloro Air Trainer 1's... since they're making a Trainer 1 specifically for him, its onlylogical that its in the original colorway.

Its not 'almost exactly like the chlorophylls'... it is the exact chlorophylls!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Mac was the first player that popularized the original chloro Air Trainer 1's... since they're making a Trainer 1 specifically for him, its only logical that its in the original colorway.
QFT

Here is a pic from an eBay auction that ended yesterday - LAF AT 1s....

ivzn7q.jpg

Originally Posted by K23J

just got these in the mail today..these are one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn. thanks upandcoming
pimp.gif
no problem bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a Yankee fan, but Id cop those.

Back
Top Bottom