Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Those Yankee Trainers...... i want
devil.gif

is this some kind of Kobe IV/Trainer I hybrid?

28hlvns.jpg

it's either a hybrid or a fake. the Trainer I's don't have flywire.

I'm not a Yankee fan by any means but i am from NY so those would definitely get worn..

Originally Posted by osubass1

is this some kind of Kobe IV/Trainer I hybrid?

28hlvns.jpg

it's either a hybrid or a fake. the Trainer I's don't have flywire.

Levels of build, maybe? Pac-Mans PE Trainer 1's have flywire and AM09 cage.

^Unfortunately those aren't mine, from earlier in the thread. Though I am still mad I didn't buy some originally. I was just trying to show that someprevious "special" Trainer 1's were numbered.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Levels of build, maybe? Pac-Mans PE Trainer 1's have flywire and AM09 cage.

nice find!

i kind of like the look of the Kobe IV added in there. not sure about the AirMax.

otherwise, nice shoe.

were the McEnroes pulled from eastbay or did they sell out?they're not on the site anymore.anyone know where i can pick one up?TIA

^ They did, I tried to go back to the URL in my history and it is no longer there. I hope they put them back up. I really want them and I need to treat myselfafter getting a couple of job offers.

Auburn is an under armour school ^ . The colorway would be nice, but they couldn't put the school logo on em.

I actually added those McEnroe's when they were online and i noticed last night they were in there still and ordered them. on my confirmation email, itsays they wont ship till 11/20, so they probably just took it down till it gets closer to the release date or have a better idea of how many pairs they rgetting. hope that helps

Eastbay catalog says there's a "Bo" colorway available. There's no pic in the catalog, but god I hope it's the c/w on the first page!

Back
Top Bottom