Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

I'm digging the LA pair!
pimp.gif

I think I might have to get out my Terrible Towel with them Polamulu AT1's. They do look ok.

NICE pics GZA homie
pimp.gif

Dr Damon ~ Nice...! No doubt that shoulda been the Legacy Pack. Didn't Mac have a bigger association with the 'chloro' c/w than Bo did?

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^Thanks so much man, i appreciate it.

I'm really tempted to pick up these and the Bo's. They run true to size?
No. Go at least 1/2 size up.
Originally Posted by SinnerP

Dr Damon ~ Nice...! No doubt that shoulda been the Legacy Pack. Didn't Mac have a bigger association with the 'chloro' c/w than Bo did?
Absolutely. Thanks for the pics DR DAMON. Perfection for this shoe would be legit Flywire like the Livestrongs/Pacquiao.

3 sets of laces too!? Thanks again Dr. D

EDIT ~ I just noticed that a pair of Yankees TR1's on ebay ended at $385...
eek.gif

hey guys, yeah i like these soo much better than my legacys. more old school feel, which i like, especially since i'm one of the older guys on here. as forsizing, i agree with the statement above, go up at least a half size from what you wear normally in nike basketball. the extra 2 pair of laces included was anice touch. Mac and BO both wore these, but Mac had them first, before they started all the Bo Knows stuff. i'm glad they made this colorway more readilyavailable. probably will pick up the Bo's also. I'm a sucker for trainer 1's, trainer 3's Jordans 2-5 and flight 89's because of thatnostalgic feeling from my high school days.

Dr. Damon ~ May I have the color code of the Johnny Mac's? I'm assuming the style code is still 371378... Thanks.

so when its all said and done in a few years, which c/w stands above the rest and becomes that recognizable historic piece. most shoes have one or two sets ofgeneral releases and thats that. but here I feel almost none of the GRs stand out above the rest leaving maybe the first manny trainer c/w to be that oneshowcase piece. not that its a bad thing, but this shoe has been the most pimped out shoe I have ever seen. Released just a few months ago, i think c/w wise,we're looking at atleast 20.

sinnerp, i think the colorcode is: 371378-008

thanks for posting to product code, im at work. i think the macs will be considered classics. nice a simple, not too flashy. my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nice horns collection. all you need now are the hyperdunks and hyperizes..
I had a pair of the black hyperdunks and sold 'em. I really want the white hyperdunks but haven't been able to get a pair. I also want the Pegasus 25. The bball team has been wearing hyperizes, lebron soldiers and another shoe I don't recognize all in burnt orange.

i sold two pairs of the white hyperdunks like a month back. $150ish had a sz11.5 and 12. you got pics of the soldiers?
4098740993_18047c5f3a_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom