Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by macgyver35

nice horns collection. all you need now are the hyperdunks and hyperizes..
I had a pair of the black hyperdunks and sold 'em. I really want the white hyperdunks but haven't been able to get a pair. I also want the Pegasus 25. The bball team has been wearing hyperizes, lebron soldiers and another shoe I don't recognize all in burnt orange.

i sold two pairs of the white hyperdunks like a month back. $150ish had a sz11.5 and 12. you got pics of the soldiers?
Where'd you get the whites from? PM me if you come across an 11 or 11.5. No great pics of the Lebrons since I can no longer find them on theschool's website. Their first game is Sunday though so there will be some after that.

white UT hyperdunks would be nice.

I'm real pumped for Troy and Fitz trainers, just need those Amare's and i m good.

man those ducks are sweet!!!! its too bad all the best colorways are unattainable for us common folk.

on footlocker unlocked's blog about the New York Trainer 1's they said: "And if you're a west coast kid, stay tuned for another city inspiredtrainer…: Anyone have any idea of what the west coast inspired colorway will be? Please not dodgers or angels...

Just copped my MAC KNOWS from NTLA ... I think i grabbed the last 9 ... But all of them are there ...The BO KNOWS are dope but im not an all black shoe kindaof guy ...

Booo...NTNY, NTLA, and NT Chicago all had the Bo's and NTSF didn't have jack yesterday. Thank god for eastbay.

Originally Posted by dcshiba

on footlocker unlocked's blog about the New York Trainer 1's they said: "And if you're a west coast kid, stay tuned for another city inspired trainer…: Anyone have any idea of what the west coast inspired colorway will be? Please not dodgers or angels...

Dodgers and the trainer is hot!

laugh.gif
no thanks

Originally Posted by oneonenine

sinnerP: sample tags, yes.
no sample stamp though.

the insoles are nice also, i forgot to take a pic of that.....
enjoy.

Oregons are stupid fresh. Need those like last week size 9.5... I know you scavengers are out there somewhere

thanks for the pics ptngina. those would've been nicer if they used leather instead of nubuck

Went to NTLA and picked up the Polamulu. Saw the BOs, they are nice. Will get them off of Eastbay.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Went to NTLA and picked up the Polamulu. Saw the BOs, they are nice. Will get them off of Eastbay.

Can you post some pix? I just ordered mine.

fitz' are up for sale at NTNY.love that silver upper and red patent leather.i could do without that 11 on there though

Back
Top Bottom