Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

of all the pe trainers that dropped @ niketown why didn't nike release adrian peterson's shoe?

that's the sickest of them all. i slept when they hit eastbay.
If I recall the first wave of PE's were Eastbay exclusives.
true, but the same eastbay exclusives are stocked @ all niketowns and nike.com. i'm just curious why they left that particular pair out of the picture.

ap's are just so sick! i'll just have to id a pair. i want them pretty bad.
Don't know. Now that you mention it I recall seeing the LT's on NDC. Did anyone see the BRoy and All-Star at a retail location? Ican't let GZA have all the fun.....my contribution.
tongue.gif

rrtt80.jpg

can anybody post some pics of the yankee trainers in a bright lighting and with the alternate laces on em. thanks

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Show off. :tongue:

What was BR wearing at the auto-session?
You would think he'd be wearing these but he wasn't wearing anything worth mentioning. To be honest, he looked surprised that the 3 of usshowed up with the Trainers. His entourage was hitting us with 20 questions on where to get them.
indifferent.gif
Seriously? They're BRoys clique. I thought they would've hadthem way before I did. Above all he was a REALLY cool dude.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ Show off. :tongue:

What was BR wearing at the auto-session?
You would think he'd be wearing these but he wasn't wearing anything worth mentioning. To be honest, he looked surprised that the 3 of us showed up with the Trainers. His entourage was hitting us with 20 questions on where to get them.
indifferent.gif
Seriously? They're BRoys clique. I thought they would've had them way before I did. Above all he was a REALLY cool dude.

Very nice BROYs. I wear mine regularly.

Originally Posted by auright

AP's pe's are dope. might have to find me a pair

find a pair where? going to be hard finding someone that is willing to let their pair go now. They sat on eastbay for a good amount of time (talking days, notseconds like manny's on ndc.)....even was discounted for some time. After they sold out a couple were on ebay that sold over 400. Last pair i saw on thebay was used and sold for 500.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

auright said:
AP's pe's are dope. might have to find me a pair

find a pair where? going to be hard finding someone that is willing to let their pair go now. They sat on eastbay for a good amount of time (talking days, notseconds like manny's on ndc.)....even was discounted for some time. After they sold out a couple were on ebay that sold over 400. Last pair i saw on thebay was used and sold for 500.

wow! I got a DS size 9 and used size 9.5

I saw the LA trainers last night at a local footlocker. They look nice but nothing to go crazy about.

anybody know if the Bo's are available at champs or footlockers? ( Socal) trying to use a coupon.

i just got my mac's from eastbay today. definitely go up a half size. i would ALMOST go up a full size but im sure they stretch out a little after breakingthem in

I have seen the Bo Knows trainer and Macenroe at Champs...here are the skus so u can go in the Champs store and order it....

BO Knows 02 47907104 then size
Macenroe Knows 02 47908904 then size

Can some please help me out with the Foot Locker sku or bar code numbers for the LA trainner..thanks.

of all the pe trainers that dropped @ niketown why didn't nike release adrian peterson's shoe?

true, but the same eastbay exclusives are stocked @ all niketowns and nike.com. i'm just curious why they left that particular pair out of the picture.

just a theory.. but maybe they sold out of that color?

and when the other trainer c/ws that might have not sold out were returned to nike, nike sent them to niketown?

it's been known to happen that way, although usually, it happens the other way around.

ditto on the LA FL sku. I'd order on NDC, but I need my instant gratification (and I can hide em easier from the woman if I bought em at the store).

Don't know. Now that you mention it I recall seeing the LT's on NDC. Did anyone see the BRoy and All-Star at a retail location? I can't let GZA have all the fun.....my contribution.
tongue.gif

rrtt80.jpg

Don't think the LT were on NDC. I could be wrong , but I am pretty sure they were Eastbay only. I was pretty lucky, ordered both the AP and LT beforeEastbay shut down the 20% off discount
Nice Broy

Originally Posted by killanica

2j3s1nr.jpg
grin.gif
The inside of the tongue reads: "I want to thank GoodLord for making me a Yankee."
When should read: "I want to thank the Good Lord for making me a Yankee."
roll.gif

Hope they caught that before mass producing these ...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom