Nike debuts New Air Trainer 1- Set to release 7/1/2009 (aka the manny trainers)

^Good lookin out for the link Frank, just copped a 10 hopefully they will fit since some people said to go up a .5 size.

One of my favorite Nike shoes. All have been worn with the exception of the Bo's and Yankees since they just arrived today
Legacy pack

ezj2wn.jpg

22ks5i.jpg

2d2f0py.jpg

2imftk.jpg

25f54ep.jpg

Group Shot

2jsbuu.jpg

can't go wrong with that one.glad you got yours after what might have seemed like forever waiting

sick playstations

Dope Playstations! I've been stuck on these trainer. I have 13 and counting not including double. I'll post a group shot later but here's an oldone from right after I got the Lights Out from my collection post.

the 3rd colorway of the manny trainers dropped at champs this past week in hawaii but i'm hearing they might get more. kicks hawaii is also dropping theirssometime soon - i think on monday. the pics posted here make them look nice and i kinda want a pair but not enough to wait in line or anything like that. ilike the first colorway the best.

dk post full pics of those. they look interesting.

Gotta agree with you gza73, I love these new trainers, I've been purchasing them at a very fast rate. Just this past week alone purchased 4 pairs and stillplanning on getting more! I'll probably pick up the bo's, fitz, and others for collection purposes later hopefully on discount.

yeah i think i got the "traineritus" as well. i copped Yankees, Palamalu's, Bo's, Pacquiao's, LA's all this past week...gotta admitit was a well 360 spent!

Has anyone seen the Texas Longhorn Trainer 1s in stores? I am in the Dallas area and would like to use the Footlocker coupon and save on the shipping.

glad the pac's in my sz 12 finally went down in price on the bay. No way i was going to pay over 3 bills.

Originally Posted by berg80

Has anyone seen the Texas Longhorn Trainer 1s in stores? I am in the Dallas area and would like to use the Footlocker coupon and save on the shipping.

They are on NDC right now ($54 if you have a swoosh acct.
wink.gif
). FreeShipping code is GIFT.

So, when they dropped, I bought two AP's (both in a 11). The more and more I look at them, the more I've realized they're not for me. (PackersFan). I traded the one pair for Red Carpet LBJ 7s...so i m stuck with a second pair....

On a related note, i may need to get those Bo's...

when can i expect to see the Amare pair?

Back
Top Bottom