Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

Naww like usual you cats don’t know your damn size smh.. how the hell you gone go up almost 2 full sizes smh.. I got a 9 and I’m good my size.. yall feet grow and get smaller for certain releases.. yea these a lil tighter fit but not how you guys saying .. **** wild
It's because the sneaker industry has nothing other than one number for the length of the shoe. Somehow I've never ordered clothes online that don't fit, but I have a few sneakers that don't. These are narrow and I have a wider foot, but I still wear a size 10 in foams, 11s in AM1 & AM95s, 10 in Jordans 1,2,3,4,5,6, 7, and 11. Size 10 in AF1s and Prestos. Almost like the shape of the shoe matters or something.

My true size was too tight. Went up .5 and fine. If i had wide feet i'd just pass on wearing these altogether. They are tight like speed turfs

I don’t make the rules but if the length is all that matters to you for all of the above…
lol it’s not and I actually never had said anything like that. That’s you assuming because I said my tts fits fine in all those that you stated. You’re talking about making a jump from a 10 to a 11.5. They’re snug a little width wise, but not snug enough to make that big a leap.

typically I wear a 10 in Nike, ordered a 10.5 based on info here and they don’t quite fit. Would need an 11 if not an 11.5. Ridiculous as usual.

Bruh. Same! I got an 11 solely bc I had the opportunity to try em on and happened to be like nah this 10 and 10.5 ain’t it!

Mines came in last night, I’m kinda concerned esp with ppl saying go up a half a sz and I’m an 11.5 smh, I also have a second pair coming tomorrow.
IMG_1709.jpeg
IMG_1708.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom