Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

Got a 10, either 10.5 was out of stock or didn’t restock, couldn’t add it to cart.

Hopefully there will be no size issues, that’s if my order isn’t cancelled

Yeah, something was up. After placing order for the 10 I went back to check after the link was reposted. You could add 10.5 to cart, checkout and all. But I couldn’t at first. The highest size I was able to add and reach checkout was 12.

I know you guys really care so I thought I’d update you. Got an 11.5 in yesterday and they’re wearable but still tight. Could have gone to a 12. If they fit better for you, great. Were the OGs like this?

I know you guys really care so I thought I’d update you. Got an 11.5 in yesterday and they’re wearable but still tight. Could have gone to a 12. If they fit better for you, great. Were the OGs like this?
Every shoe with a bootie runs small and narrow, especially 90s shoes.

I’ll be more careful, I guess. Foam Ones and Pros and Jordan 7s haven’t been this ridiculous for me.
No this shoe is tighter than anything I’ve worn before. Legit have to go full size up if too want to wear for extended period of time. Never had to go full size up before and I won’t. Just send my second pair back that I grabbed half size up. Smh.

No this shoe is tighter than anything I’ve worn before. Legit have to go full size up if too want to wear for extended period of time. Never had to go full size up before and I won’t. Just send my second pair back that I grabbed half size up. Smh.
That’s my experience as well, but hey, I’m just wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom