Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wore mine just the other day...cant wait to double up on these later this month

Xactly.

I hope they put gold in em like the og.
One of my favorite deions.

Ive purchased the black/white like five times lol

seriously, they went on sale but the shoe must be so chaep for them to make that they made a good profit anyways, good for us since we can get them again and for a good price if we are patient

There's no good price for a hatchet job. IMO. I passed last time at $30 or less. And, I'd pass on the reds or blues again at that price. The black/whites are defensible at 50% off or better.

for $30 i would cop multiple for beaters for years to come lol good looking shoe even when done wrong but for retail its a big flop

Below are two new color ways slated to drop later this year...I know I'm probably the minority but each pair will be copped, probably doubled up on too.

Last edited:
I thought the 96's didn't release until the 28th ? jj has the red & white pair up now... i will be waiting till they drop down in price
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-dt-max-96-sneaker/316408600?color=Red

Geez. I didn't think it was possibly to take a step down from the last release. ...I should know by now to never underestimate though, :x

Below are two new color ways slated to drop later this year...I know I'm probably the minority but each pair will be copped, probably doubled up on too.

Can't Nike just let the black/grey/neon combo go into hibernation for a while. Really, you don't need to use it on every shoe. They should put a 2 year moratorium on the neon and volt. Nike - you are in time out. When you prove to us you can use volt responsibly again, you can have it back.

Hey guys, in 2007, was there an Air Diamond Turf Cocoa snakeskin edition? Found some but can't find any info so not sure if they were an actual colorway or fake cw.

maybe if the white part of the red/white was black but for a steal id cop and maybe paint em up

Saw the red/white ones in person today at Jimmy Jazz here. Not really impressed. They took off the goalpost/homeplate emblem on the tongue and the color of the red is kind of dull

Apparently FinishLine didn't get these. Can't use coupon now.:smh:

ok so when they are super cheap (around 50) i will cop both and paint the red/white ones to have the white part black and paint the accents gold

Back
Top Bottom