Nike Deion Sanders signature shoes

^^ I read where that was in GS only sizes.

Last edited:
^^ I read where that was in GS only sizes.
I thought so too at first, but i seen sneaker politics had them up to order allready for $135.. i don't think they would charge $135 for gs school sizes.. i could be wrong tho

do these fit like the last retro? no store around me has them so i'll have to order online

So is this the 3rd retro go around for these in the OG colors??........the 1st time was in 2006 or 07 rite, and they did the blk/white, red/white, and the white/blue??.....then in '10 they had the blk/white and red/white??......now this year just the blk/white is the only OG color retroed??

my champs has those pink ones--- in a moment of weakness I wanted them, they'd go perfect with this Howard shirt I have :lol:

other than that, I tried on the red ones. They were too bulky for my liking. Man just bring on the retro DT 4 please....

Last edited:
My feet are too wide for my pair & the laces are too long. I was also shocked to find out the OGs were black/white/gold instead of black/white/yellow (I'm a youngin, & I don't like yellow), so now I'm to the point of not even wanting em anymore. Might sell em to my homie who's been on me about em since day 1.

Unheardof in Cincy has all 4 colors (black/white/maize, red/white, think pink & snake/volt) for $81 + Ohio tax & shipping. Black Friday only deal. Give Phil a call at (513) 744-9444

Peace,
J

Last edited:
if anyone has wearable OG in a 8.5 or 9 PM me ...

it's a subtle change but the gold foil stitching ----> maize kills it for me.

I'm feelin these brave blue dt max that came out.

Anyone got any info on these? 

sneakernews and a bunch of sites say they are releasing, along with these two other colorways, but doesn't give any dates or timeframe:

Anybody else have trouble wearing these?

The shoe is definately long enough for me......But it seems like the sizing of the leather under the first lace hoop on the right side of the left foot (and the left one on the right foot) is cut for a smaller shoe is too tight.

IDK if i can wear these........Ill have to try without the insoles or ill have to find thinner insoles to use unless there is a way i can cut it or loosen them up somehow.

True. I want them to release another mostly black cw. Maybe retro the Ravens cw again, since it is the best of them all.
dumbest shhh i heard, the ravens cw dope? i think not, i brought them from a outlet for like 40 bucks and took them right back, i rather have a tank full of gas in my car instead. i also copped the og cw again but i went a .5 size up cause these hurt your feet wearing TTS.. my red/white pair still on ice cause i brought them TTS at the time not knowing. No more DT4's let them rest for 8-10 yrs at the most.. bring back some other Deions turfs that never seen a retro

Back
Top Bottom