Nike Devin Booker 1

Since Ja's first shoe seems to be more of a budget model, hopefully Book's is a higher price point with better tech and materials.
You think Nike is gonna give better materials and tech to a lesser athletic and explosive player who is a lot less popular than Ja? I agree that book's price point will be higher but that's about it.

Suns look like they could take it this year (on paper). Wonder if that impacts when we could see these

You think Nike is gonna give better materials and tech to a lesser athletic and explosive player who is a lot less popular than Ja? I agree that book's price point will be higher but that's about it.
Alot of D Book haters in the D book thread, wicked strange if you ask me. And I guarantee Books career lasts longer than Ja. Once that athleticism fades, Ja's career is over, if he doesnt self destruct even earlier. He is nothing more than the 2023 version of a Latrell Sprewell. Low on talent and true skill, high on athleticism. Not likely to age well.

Alot of D Book haters in the D book thread, wicked strange if you ask me. And I guarantee Books career lasts longer than Ja. Once that athleticism fades, Ja's career is over, if he doesnt self destruct even earlier. He is nothing more than the 2023 version of a Latrell Sprewell. Low on talent and true skill, high on athleticism. Not likely to age well.

I wouldn't call myself a hater but just being honest. As previously stated Booker isn't compelling enough (pro or con) to get people interested in wearing his shoes.

This thread is almost 5 months and we are only a page 2.

Booker has been in the league for 3 more seasons than Ja and plays in one of largest markets in the country and can't get traction.

Does anyone remember any of Dwight Howard's signature shoes? I know what you're gonna say. Big man can't sell sneakers. Well, neither can Booker.

I wouldn't call myself a hater but just being honest. As previously stated Booker isn't compelling enough (pro or con) to get people interested in wearing his shoes.

Booker has been in the league for 3 more seasons than Ja and plays in one of largest markets in the country and can't get traction.

Does anyone remember any of Dwight Howard's signature shoes? I know what you're gonna say. Big man can't sell sneakers. Well, neither can Booker.
Yes big men can’t sell shoes. Hell Zions shoes are struggling.

But Paul George’s shoes sold. They were good ball shoes, looked good, good color ways. Book will be fine.

20230412_142022.jpg

Seems he can sell jerseys though. Who is that guy right below him?

And yeah, y'all sound like haters

If these shoes are priced right and look good, they will sell. Booker not being able to get a bunch of grown men to like him really doesn't matter

Last edited:
We are only on page 2 because no photos or specs have leaked, the shoe is still no where on the horizon whereas Jas shoe is already unveiled and in the hands of many. And not a great shoe from what I hear performance wise. Don't worry, we will get plenty pages when the official pics drop, for better or for worse.

I like DBook, great ball player, seems humble, soft spoken and style/swagger off the court as well. Will probably be my first sig cop since Kobe died.

From the link ^

"The first colorway of the Nike Book 1 set to release, "Clay Orange," comes in a Suns-themed clay orange, ice peach, and campfire orange."

"The Nike Book 1 Clay Orange is set to release in Holiday 2023."

Color: Clay Orange/Ice Peach-Campfire Orange
Style Code: FJ4249-800
Release Date: Holiday 2023
Price: $150
-----------------------------------------

Can't wait til we get an actual view of the shoe itself. Every debut model they have out right now is hit or miss but I have high hopes for the Sabrinas. Hopefully Book gets something good.

Look like the moved up the release

And at $150, I would assume the tech setup will be above what we have seen in other debut sigs

At $150 I hope we get cushlon or react with full length zoom strobel...

I would have thought they would bump up the Giannis like they did KD, especially since he's a big.

and have Book in the PG range.

$150 is a very interesting price point to start off a sig line, has anybody started that high before? Nonetheless Im all in on a Book sig.

Back
Top Bottom