Nike Devin Booker 1

He wore them in the pro leagues over there and he was at Nike HQ in france last night for the draft party
Well damn. Thanks! Done deal then. Think they'll sign him to JB? Or give him a nike deal and then give him the best possible shoe imaginable lol

Given the initial price point, I can’t wait to see what these look like. In the minority but hoping for a mid (think Kobe AD) or a 5/8 (Dame height) sneaker. Book has worn both the lows and AD’s so who knows where these will slot in.

JS”

Well damn. Thanks! Done deal then. Think they'll sign him to JB? Or give him a nike deal and then give him the best possible shoe imaginable lol
Are you all not scared when you look at his legs and arms? They are like Chet Holgrem's and we all know what happened to him. I think he needs to gain 30-40 pounds over time, his current weight is just 10 pounds more than MJ, but he is no guard.

In my opinion to really have an impact on the league and become what Duncan and Robinson were, he needs to have Dirk's shooting skills and TDs inside play with the paint dominance of Shaq!

Let Wemby bring back the Foam line lol

48D0C6AE-C4CB-4B16-B3D3-2B9B27DB841F.jpeg

You ‘lol’ but srs this is the way ^^

Idk why a couple of y’all think Wemby should be the face of the foam revival lol. I’d think more of a Zion type for foams although Zion is a 1 of 1. I know Penny was agile and graceful with a mean streak, and Bibby was a pg but it’s a different era now. People don’t hoop in bricks except Markieff Morris lol

Nobody would really think foams are a match for KD or Chet so why wemby haha

Idc how much it’d weigh personally.

& big men of today start getting hurt in part due to these softball seethru lightweight sneakers.

Can’t tell me there’s no place for Foams in the league in 2023.

They had the unmitigated gall to continue releasing them PGs for years and about to waste more lightweight materials on Booker now.

🤷

& big men of today start getting hurt in part due to these softball seethru lightweight sneakers.

They had the unmitigated gall to continue releasing them PGs for years and about to waste more lightweight materials on Booker now.

🤷

:stoneface:

Tell us more doctor

🤷

Dudes talk all this lightweight bull **** like dudes don’t be busting thru their shoe lol

Also lol at thinking Nike wouldnt know how to improve the technology 25 years later. I never had a pair of the LeBron 8 looking Foam joints from the early 2010’s but I thought those were decent looks wise and seemed to have some ventilation

1684439363007.jpeg

Give Wemby something like the Duncan Foams with more ventilation

Clay Orange / Ice Peach Campfire sounds tight! And looks like we get the first pair, holiday 2023 now instead of spring 2024. I hope they look better than the Ja’s.
ECAFF251-64EC-4170-8C94-C2CE7BF2E0B2.jpeg

Attachments

• E2DD379F-0FCC-4206-9201-92A6F63C6AE3.jpeg
    E2DD379F-0FCC-4206-9201-92A6F63C6AE3.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 676
  • 094210CA-C0E1-4957-9F7A-79F5767EFED4.jpeg
    094210CA-C0E1-4957-9F7A-79F5767EFED4.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 718
Clay Orange / Ice Peach Campfire sounds tight! And looks like we get the first pair, holiday 2023 now instead of spring 2024. I hope they look better than the Ja’s

The two colorways you attached sound like some damn Sean McVay plays:lol:

Back
Top Bottom