Nike Devin Booker 1

Sad how they handled this shoe.

These had a TON of potential. All nike had to do was cook up some colorways.

The slate blues and the all whts being the first colorways to release were a dead giveaway.

Hope so, they'll be in tomorrow but I won't be able to break em out on court until Friday.
Give us a review. I'm interested to hear how they worked out for you. I thought they were very solid after playing in them, but it wasn't until I went back to the Lebron XX for a game that I realized how good the Book's are. So damn comfortable and smooth. I couldn't believe how they made the XX feel clunky to me. I had just declared myself a Lebron sig convert from the Air Jordan line after the XX and that phase only lasted three weeks. I'm team Book unless they mess it up.

1719358956050.png

Really 🤦🏼‍♂️

Got the books from the restock in a box here. Scared to open it cause I have that sinking suspicion they'll be used. Originally went TTS but they were so tight around the toe box that even with my thinner socks I couldn't have played in them. Hoping the rare half size up does the trick, but I've never been successful.

When I saw nicekicks' headline:
"The Nike Book 1 Rumored to Arrive in “Barely Grape/Lilac Bloom”",

I automatically thought it would be the "Be Lengendary" cw...
GAokgRAagAAKSkd.jpg

Then when I get here to post, I saw urn0tlike urn0tlike posted the actual sneaker. :frown:

Still waiting on a good cw to scoop for these...

Back
Top Bottom