Nike Devin Booker 1

Missing some because I think it’s a total of 30 total wnba and nba, not including Jordan brand other than MJ. Book makes 31.
Giannis, Webber.. Mitch Richmond? Idk the rest that are missing. But yea, very short impressive list

The meeting happened in early 2022, so maybe they didn't include Sabrina and Ja in the list they showed Booker. Giannis would have probably been on it

Also, Paul Pierce kinda had a sig line, but his shoes were only released in GS sizes if I remember correctly.

Nash had kind of a sig too

Last edited:
Missing some because I think it’s a total of 30 total wnba and nba, not including Jordan brand other than MJ. Book makes 31.
Giannis, Webber.. Mitch Richmond? Idk the rest that are missing. But yea, very short impressive list
Richmond had a sig?

I don't remember those

No worries famb

But that goes to what I was saying. KG line was kinda meh until they started giving him shoes that were meant for Penny.

Like these were meant to be the original Penny 5.
I never knew and now I can totally see the Penny vibes.

It is a pretty impressive list.
1. The GOAT
2. David Robinson
3. Charles Barkley
4. Penny Hardaway
5. Sheryl Swoopes
6. Jason Kidd
7. Scottie Pippen
8. Alonzo Mourning
9. Kevin Garnett
10. Gary Payton
11. Tim Duncan
12. Lisa Leslie
13. Cynthia Cooper
14. Dawn Staley
15. Vince Carter
16. Chamique Holdsclaw
17. Lebron James
18. Kobe Bryant
19. Kevin Durant
20. Kyrie Irving
21. Paul George
22. Ja Morant
23. Sabrina Ionescu
24. DEVIN BOOKER

Missing Paul Pierce on the list & we know that nike only release them on kids size.

Missing Paul Pierce on the list & we know that nike only release them on kids size.
1695994265090.png

We not counting T-Bugs or CWebb either I see?

where do we draw the line with signatures? Things get kind of ambiguous when the player name isn't on the shoe, or there isn't a multi-shoe line, or a particular player wasn't the only one wearing a given shoe.

December can’t come soon enough. I might double up from jump. Or if they’re really sitting, snag one wait for sale on the second.

No worries famb

But that goes to what I was saying. KG line was kinda meh until they started giving him shoes that were meant for Penny.

Like these were meant to be the original Penny 5.
Had no idea these were meant for Penny!
The Garnett 3s went crazy back in the day.

I know he is Devin Booker, he boned Kendall so he should be able to do whatever he wants
But wouldnt media day be a perfect opportunity to promote his first ever signature sneakers?
Just found his choice of sneakers to be a little interesting yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpeg
    IMG_8132.jpeg
    916.7 KB · Views: 292
For WNBA Nike sigs, I think only Ionescu currently has one. Delle Donne had a sig shoe last year but nothing this year. Maybe her line got scrapped. She has a lot of injuries and towards the end of her career.
IMG_5320.png

Last edited:
I know he is Devin Booker, he boned Kendall so he should be able to do whatever he wants
But wouldnt media day be a perfect opportunity to promote his first ever signature sneakers?
Just found his choice of sneakers to be a little interesting yesterday

Says all you need to know about his shoes:lol:

Back
Top Bottom