Nike Devin Booker 1

Ugh… employees at Unknwn backdooring already 🤮
IMG_1446.jpeg

I’m with ya’ll but the consumer in me is trying to justify resell lmao.. “If I sell these cactus plant flea 2s and A ma maniere air ships, I’m halfway there” 🫠 I’ll wait and see what prices do after the weekend. I doubt people are at Art Basel to cop D Books, when there will also be more hyped stuff like trophy room 1s, sole fly 8s etc. but yea this release is a slap in the face to all the D Book fans and the city of PhX. Miami doesn’t make sense. Shoulda dropped them at undefeated phx instead, just my opinion.

Miami makes 0 sense! Also Nike has never done this for a signature athlete. Jordan, Kobe, Bron, KD, Giannis, Kyrie etc. all of their first signature shoe in the first color was available to the masses. Why start now? Do the exclusive stuff later. Clearly it was Nike’s idea which is disrespectful to Booker imo. Head of Nike basketball doesn’t believe Book has enough star power to carry the shoe?

Does KD really need them? He will never wear them on court and a casual wear does not really make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom