Nike Devin Booker 1

They did this with the Ja 1 scratch colorway (probably the best colorway of the one) and made it basically an all star game exclusive.
Yes, that’s true and that’s fine. But it wasn’t the first or second color way like the Mirage is for the Book 1. And if these were truly 14k pairs, that’s not a general release imo. We need a general release.

Yes, that’s true and that’s fine. But it wasn’t the first or second color way like the Mirage is for the Book 1. And if these were truly 14k pairs, that’s not a general release imo. We need a general release.
Sounds like the preheat colorway they used to do with lebrons/kds/kyries

Booker wearing a new “all-star” color way of the Book 1 🔥🔥🔥 inspired by the All Star Game in Phoenix in 1995
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3258.jpeg
IMG_3262.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds like the preheat colorway they used to do with lebrons/kds/kyries

Definitely not pre heat.

I used to get all the preheat color ways.

1 store near me got these n back door them all lol

Im actually heated cuz I wanted this colorway

Definitely not pre heat.

I used to get all the preheat color ways.

1 store near me got these n back door them all lol

Im actually heated cuz I wanted this colorway
Some preheats did use to be like this but it got better/easier over time. Def wanted these too

Nike hype machine is killing this line. Nike only wants the app engagement and social media presence. These need to be in stores/people wearing them. Volume 2 will hit sales racks and this line will fizzle like Ja’s line.

Nike hype machine is killing this line. Nike only wants the app engagement and social media presence. These need to be in stores/people wearing them. Volume 2 will hit sales racks and this line will fizzle like Ja’s line.

They just laid off a bunch of people, hopefully all from the basketball division because what they're doing there ain't it. The incompetence applies all across the division, not specific to Book's, Kobe's, etc.

Another review advocating for sizing up…Looks like I’m going after that size 13…
I’m a 10.5 in 95% of my hoop shoes. I heard from a few to .5 up. I tried on a 10.5 and my toes were literally smashing the end of the shoe.

Even size 11 my toes are touching the end. For casual use I would even say 11.5 would be a more comfy fit.

I’m a 10.5 in 95% of my hoop shoes. I heard from a few to .5 up. I tried on a 10.5 and my toes were literally smashing the end of the shoe.

Even size 11 my toes are touching the end. For casual use I would even say 11.5 would be a more comfy fit.
Same with mine - had to stockx my 10.5 for an 11 later

Back
Top Bottom