Nike Devin Booker 1

IMG_3346.jpeg

In Nightwing’s review he said they do loosen up as they break in. Just not sure if I want to size up to a 14
I talk to Chris often. He said to me yesterday that they’re so damn tight that after every hoop session he felt he’s re breaking them in because their just so short in length in the book 1

I mean a lot of people involved in designing sneakers (including some athletes) already have said that it takes 1-2 years before release to design a shoe.
Solid 18 months if not longer. I’ve become good friends with Aaron Cooper (designed for 20+ years for Nike). He’s said it’s a 18-24 month process.

The fastest Nike ever did was the AZG for LeBron. It was a total effort from Aaron/Tinker and avar.

The length sounds like the issue…There’s been a few people saying that the toes are busting out the front in their normal Nike Basketball size, and from what 23mj88 23mj88 is saying, even .5 up is boarder line…If that’s the case then breaking them in won’t solve the problem…

Kind of reminds me of the horrible fit with the PG4’s…Those ran about a full size small in the length department as well…
Exactly! Same fit sense as the PG4. I had to do 11.5 in those. Was so messed up. These aren’t quite as bad but they’re similar. 0 chance I could wear my usual 10.5 in the Book 1

All it takes is for Nike to say limited quantities and everyone wants the shoe. Once ppl see the 50 to 100,000 pairs. Pandemonium! People dont buy shoes because they like the player anymore. They buy them because some little kid likes Dbook and his parents will pay 3 times the money to secure that said shoe.

Drake laced up his son Adonis in the very limited Clay Orange/ Ice Peach/ Campfire Orange Book 1s. This specific pair is probably just the perks of being sponsored by Nike, but hopefully they will release the Book 1 in youth sizes. I think Mirage V1 went as small as 3.5 GS

IMG_3360.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

Spent 7 hours in them this weekend prior to tearing my hamstring (completely) while hooping. Here’s some info I gathered over that time.

Updating my first impression and likely adding to the size confusion
I’m a wide footer that usually wear US11 for AJ retros
Was worried from the reviews as I got size 11 for Book 1 but it felt alright, not snug. Will wear it out for the day tmr and let you guys know :smile:

Last edited:
Updating my first impression and likely adding to the size confusion
I’m a wide footer that usually wear US11 for AJ retros
Was worried from the reviews as I got size 11 for Book 1 but it felt alright, not snug. Will wear it out for the day tmr and let you guys know :smile:

What's the verdict?

I got my book 1 in yesterday and I have the ep version I will say they aren’t as tight as I hear the us version is. I would say if you wear thick socks go up .5 but not a full size run. They feel great though. I wanted to put pics up but it keeps saying “the uploaded file is too large”.

I got my book 1 in yesterday and I have the ep version I will say they aren’t as tight as I hear the us version is. I would say if you wear thick socks go up .5 but not a full size run. They feel great though. I wanted to put pics up but it keeps saying “the uploaded file is too large”.

Thinking about trying the EP version as well.

Pictures won’t up load because of resolution the iPhone is taking it. You have to screenshot the picture you took then it will work. Only know from experience lol

Back
Top Bottom