Nike Devin Booker 1

Got to see some "Holiday 24" colorways. Quite interesting. Black and White Nightmare Before Christmas pack coming, and a purple pair that's really similar to the all star PE he's been wearing, but not the exact one. Has a sunset gradient outsole. There was a fourth pair, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. :lol:

Now, we're talking! Can't wait to see images of those!

Got to see some "Holiday 24" colorways. Quite interesting. Black and White Nightmare Before Christmas pack coming, and a purple pair that's really similar to the all star PE he's been wearing, but not the exact one. Has a sunset gradient outsole. There was a fourth pair, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. :lol:

Oh my god, NBC is one of my all-time favorite movies! Not even seeing the pictures I'm gonna triple on them, can't wait!

73388048059__EDF6BB1D-A683-466A-B344-847FBEE0E0BF.jpeg

These look really good in person in my opinion

Saw the blue pair at NT CHI but didn't have anything close to my size.

They look good in person!

^^ Hibbett had them for raffle. I havent heard anything so assuming its a L. SMDH

**EDIT** Check that. Appears that Hibbett has now pulled this release. Looking very slim out there for the Hike's smdh

Last edited:
Book 1 is just a lighter version of the AF25
1712301787613.jpeg

1712301904755.jpeg

which is freakin amazing. played in the mid top 25s back in the day for aesthetics and those were bricky and toasty during the era of early lebrons, kobe 1s, zoom BBs, ultraposite etc., which is saying something lol

Back
Top Bottom