Nike Devin Booker 1

wearing these for everything lol
IMG_1010.jpeg

Leb

listen to this man. Size up. Lol
It’s really not necessary. I’d say try them on first. Or if you can ever get a pair from Nike take advantage of the return policy after actually wearing them for a while they break in

Being that many have spoken about sizing and includingshoe reviewers, that means that there’s an issue with sizing.

If you purchased a pair and tts worked for you then great, but the fact that so many have spoken on sizing means that there’s a legitimate sizing issue with the shoe.

Ehh it depends on how often and how many wears they’re reviewing it off of as well. Nightwing even said they loosened up as they broke in.

Anybody sizing up either isn’t wearing these for hooping or is hooping in the wrong size lol I’m a wide foot 13 and they feel perfect. I’m even more of a 13.5 but 13s feel great after hooping in them for a few sessions
I went up half and I’m pretty sure I know what size I wear. I don’t like my toes right at the end and half up has me with about a finger width space in length and it’s perfect.

Being that many have spoken about sizing and includingshoe reviewers, that means that there’s an issue with sizing.

If you purchased a pair and tts worked for you then great, but the fact that so many have spoken on sizing means that there’s a legitimate sizing issue with the shoe.

its more a of a preference than issue imo. the fit is more about the shallow toe box pressing down cause width and length are TTS IMO and socks matters (i.e. normal stance socks vs nike elite socks). EP MIRAGE 2 for ref.

its more a of a preference than issue imo. the fit is more about the shallow toe box pressing down cause width and length are TTS IMO and socks matters (i.e. normal stance socks vs nike elite socks). EP MIRAGE 2 for ref.

If the thickness of socks matters on if the shoe is too tight on being wearable not, then there's a sizing issue with the shoes.

KD's are known to have sizing issues and it's accepted. For some reason those who are able to go tts in the Book 1's are

1712654153635.gif

at anyone who says anything different. :rofl:

If the thickness of socks matters on if the shoe is too tight on being wearable not, then there's a sizing issue with the shoes.

KD's are known to have sizing issues and it's accepted. For some reason those who are able to go tts in the Book 1's are

at anyone who says anything different. :rofl:

lol if you insist man

Last edited:
Im a 6'4 former football player. Had to wear custom orthotics due to my flat/wide feet. Size 14. For me the fit is near perfect. If there is any tightness its due to the padding around the ankle collar/heel cup, which I actually enjoy. I'd also say the top of the toe box space is limited so not as roomy there. I haven't worn them enough for the casual break in process but I plan too do that on my trip to Portland all of next week. I have more issues with width on the Mac Attacks than these.

got some gift cards and a voucher to use hopefully on the Hikes. Afraid I'll have to be quick on them though with the way they've been selling. Does anyone know if I would be able to hit up chat afterwards and have them apply to the order?

got some gift cards and a voucher to use hopefully on the Hikes. Afraid I'll have to be quick on them though with the way they've been selling. Does anyone know if I would be able to hit up chat afterwards and have them apply to the order?

usually it's a no on their end. especially the voucher.
vouchers also normally don't work on SNKRS

usually it's a no on their end. especially the voucher.
vouchers also normally don't work on SNKRS
I know they don’t work on SNKRS was just wondering if I could hit up chat afterwards if I get them and apply them since they’re releasing on ndc

Back
Top Bottom